10

Chapter 10,

    What's more, the current [Anshi Rebellion] four-piece set is still the four-piece set of the sage version who has experienced [A glass of wine releases military power] ambitions have been cleared.

    Kamo Khan, who has a hand-picked personality [introverted] but the highest morality, is responsible for building the production line of Yanzou. Personality [Smart] Kamo Linpu, who has the second highest morality, is responsible for organizing the training of the window.

    The batch production of Yanzou Talisman is in full swing.

    Kamo Linpu is worthy of his clever personality traits and gave her a feasible report on the second day of taking office.

    Kamo thought it was very good, and then handed it over to the owner of Kamo.

    There are nearly 4,000 people in the Kamo family's responsible area. Kamo Linpu is divided into four batches of training according to the region, so as not to affect the usual work of the Kamo.

    In order to stimulate the window's enthusiasm for work and study, he also proposed to abolish the original dead salary and change it to basic salary + bonus commission.

    If you find a magic spirit and report it to the window, and you can get a bonus if you accurately identify the level of the magic spirit, you will get a 50% bonus if you identify a high level magic spirit, and only 10% bonus if you identify a low level magic spirit.

    Moreover, if you participate in the training on time every month and pass the assessment, the basic salary of the month can be doubled.

    The hand of Patriarch Kamo holding the proposal trembled slightly. But looking at his daughter's expectant eyes, he nodded.

    When Kamo got the answer he wanted, he put away his expression, and leaned lazily on the pillow to drink tea.

    The Patriarch Kamo is used to the occasional air leakage from his little padded jacket at home, so he sat down directly across from her, took out a cup, and said, "I brought up the matter of equipping the windows with flame-moving charms at the high-level meeting a few days ago."

    Kamo sat up straight when he heard the topic of interest.

    The Patriarch Kamo motioned for her to make tea with his eyes, and then started to talk unhurriedly: "This is a good thing that benefits the country and the people..."

    Kamo started to make tea for him.

    The Kamo family is willing to hand over the principle of Yanzou Talisman, which is definitely a great contribution to the magic world.

    The head of the Kamo family took this opportunity to reach a friendly exchange with the high-level government faction, mainly to make Kamo slightly familiar in front of the government and leave a good impression.

    The production principle of Yan Zou Talisman is very complicated, and it takes a lot of manpower to set up a production line that can be produced in large quantities.