76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)

Chapter 76 Kamo Slightly 5-7
A'Luo has said many times beforehand that she thinks that Liuyan is the kind of character who has everything going smoothly since birth and has everything at birth, so she doesn't know how to endure at all.

So when she had no choice but to take the rein that she sent to her door, she was already mentally prepared that the other party would definitely cause trouble, but she was still caught by his high-profile move to quickly announce to the entire magic circle Surprised.

Does this person not leave a way out for himself?

But even more shocking were the rest of the conjurer world. The first reaction of the old antiques was that there was a traitor, and the trump card they were so optimistic about to check and balance Six Eyes actually got involved with Six Eyes!

Then the Chanyuan family first realized that the situation was not good, they were isolated! If the Kamo family formed an alliance with the Gojo family, wouldn't their Chanyuan family be weak?

So the next day, as soon as Alue learned that he had been taken out of the order, he received a visit from the high-level members of the Zen Academy faction.

Sometimes Ah Lue also thinks that this kind of magic world will end sooner or later, after all, the so-called pillars who are the leaders of the podium are such a group of idiots who only have mud in their minds and don't know it.

It's just that her father and the clan want to revive the Kamo family, so she reluctantly deals with this gang of mud. Anyway, most of the time, her father will stand up for her. It doesn't matter when the magic world ends, she just needs to ensure that the Kamo family's status in the magic world is unmatched.

But idiots also have the benefits of being idiots, and they can be fooled easily.

For example, at this time, she only needs to show a humiliating expression, which is enough for this group of dirty-minded old antiques to make up the result she wants.

They will think that Liuyan forced her, and she is unwilling, so they can continue to isolate Liuyan, and even this time they can stand on the moral high ground and condemn him. If we continue to isolate the Wutiao family to control the votes at high-level meetings, their alliance will still be unbreakable, and the Six Eyes will still not be able to shake their position.

Some people may doubt it, but it doesn't matter, no one will tell the truth, because this is the result that both parties want.

But Alio just muddied things lightly.

So why, why wasn't that done then.

A year has passed, and sometimes she still feels a little puzzled by the choice at that time when she thinks back.

Because of feelings? No, she's not a masochist, and she didn't have any special feelings for Six Eyes before. At most, it was because of the other party's strong and heroic attitude of throwing everything out and leaving no way out. She was a little shocked, and subconsciously treated it with caution.

But that's all. The relationship between the Kamo family and the Gojo family has not changed because of this, and Six Eyes is still in a distorted state of being isolated and relied on by the magic world.

But he didn't seem to care at all.

Really unpleasant.