33-34

Chapter 33

    Kamo subconsciously put his right hand up.

    Gojo Satoru pulled her up from the ground with a strong hand, and then lifted her feet to enter the happy dance floor and dance happily.

    Kamo looked at the cookie on his right hand that he just took a bite of, and was about to ask him to wait, but the cookie was snatched away.

    She looked up in a daze, and saw the black-haired boy slowly and completely sucking the cookie into his mouth with his tongue.

    Now Kamo was completely dazed, he even forgot to put on his shoes and was dragged away like that.

    The biscuit was so sweet that Xia Youjie immediately picked up the water and drank it. After so long, he still couldn't get used to the taste of these two saccharine essences.

    Jia Ruozi watched the whole process calmly with his teacup in his hand, and asked calmly, "I won't go down, but you won't go down

    either ?"     Xia Youjie put down the water bottle when he heard the words, and replied with

    a smile: "As far as I know, Wu can't dance in ballroom dancing."

Both Miss and Miss are quite unfamiliar with new western style things, especially Wu.

    He can go down later.

    After finishing speaking, he got up to put on his shoes, then picked up the small leather shoes that were left behind, and waved his hands leisurely: "Then please trouble Nitiao to look at things—" So are

    you waiting to see Wu Tiao's jokes, or should you wait for Wu Tiao to save face? He learns to go on? Jiarui Zizi looked at the back of the black-haired DK with dead eyes: "Tsk." It's

    no wonder that these three people are in a mess, because the relationship between the two DKs is also in a mess.

    Over there, Kamo realized that he forgot to put on his shoes after walking for a while.

    She paused, Wujo Wu also noticed, and immediately frowned and said, "Why didn't you wear shoes just now, Ah Lue, are your feet okay?"

    You left in such a hurry to ask me? Kamo glared at him for a while before shaking his head and said, "It's okay."

    The conjurer's skin is not so fragile, but this pair of socks is not allowed.

    Gojo Satoru's eyes fell on the slender gold bracelet on her wrist. At that time, he was not very proficient in reproducing the spell on the magic tool for the first time, and he only had the ability to simply repel the blood of the magic spirit.

    If you try it now, you should be able to more accurately repel the common dirt in daily life.

    So he said, "I'll add some spell power and spells to that bracelet when I go back."

    Kamo also looked at the bracelet on his wrist, remembering the first time the two met, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Yes."