70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)

Chapter 70 If Allo came to the original book 1

The landing point of this crossing is very gentle.

Under a ten thousand year cherry tree with cherry blossoms falling on its branches, the spring breeze brought a shower of cherry blossoms, Alue stretched out his hand to brush the long hair that was blown to his chest, and looked accurately at the teacher who was wearing a high school teacher not far away. A white-haired youth in uniform.

She bent her lips to show a slight smile, and said hello very naturally: "Enlightenment."

"Wow~ Is the future Kamo family so willing? They are willing to marry their daughter to me. Didn't they pinch for a long time because of the child's ownership and said that they would never have anything to do with Wujo again?"

And this is a red blood operation. Gojo Satoru held a dessert in his hand, and looked around her with interest. The last point was her swollen belly under the smooth long skirt, "Huh? Wife?"

"It's not the future, it's a parallel world. I'm not married either, and I did it secretly without Wu Wu's consent." After learning the lesson from the previous prank, A-Luo directly showed off: "According to the normal plan, I should stay alone at this time. The Kamo family is expecting to give birth, and foreigners are not allowed."

The amount of information contained in these words is also too great, Gojo Gojo was startled, "I was played with in that world?"

His body is so filthy with his level of mana! Playing so arrogantly?

A'Liao was stunned, hesitantly said: "It's not to this level yet, right?"

She tried to explain, "I was also impulsive at the time, and I could only hide it from everyone afterwards."

At that time, she had already chosen the most suitable candidate, but when she was about to open her eyes, she suddenly regretted it. But since the matter has already happened, there is no point in entangled with the source, just try to make up for it.

"Although there are quite a few people coveting my body and genes." Gojo Satoru looked at her beautiful face, fell into deep thought, and suddenly said: "But why did you do it secretly? Can't you seduce me a little? I Maybe it will be very cooperative, it's really too much."

Where did this person think again, A'Liao showed an indescribable expression, "Maybe this is the reason?"

"So ruthless!" Gojo Satoru immediately scolded her, and then said with a rare serious look on his face, "But the child will always be born, so he can't stay at home all his life."

"I know a person with supernatural powers that can change the color of a person's hair and eyes." Ao slightly smiled, and said in a calm voice: "As for the spell, if you accidentally win a lottery, there is also a magic tool that can cover up the spell and the power of the spell."

"Wow~" Gojo Satoru sighed slightly, and said inexplicably, "Sure enough, good-looking women are scary."

Although the aristocratic family has some methods to detect spells, but to erase all evidence without mercy, it is more to beware of Six Eyes.

"Then what's next? Do you want to stay by my side?"

Ah Luo has nothing to do right now, so he accepts Wujo Wu's invitation from this world.