12

Chapter 12

    "Spider-Man 1" has been released a long time ago, and now if you want to watch it, you can either find a private theater or go to an Internet cafe.

    The two naturally chose to go to a private theater with a good environment.

    "Spider-Man 1" describes more of Peter's high school life, and private theaters do not have the rules of not being able to speak when watching movies in ordinary theaters.

    Gojo Satoru looked at Peter's high school life on the screen and couldn't help but said: "Let's go to school, Ariel too, it's very interesting--" Kamoru was

    actually not too angry, the embarrassment passed and the matter passed .

    However, after so many years of nine-year compulsory education, she had slipped through the net, and she had no intention of throwing herself into the net at all.

    Xianyu slightly declined and said, "It's too busy and troublesome to go to school, so it's not suitable for me."

    Wutiao Wu hurriedly said: "I've checked that there are only two or three students in each class of the Conjuration High School, and the schedule is also very empty. Two or three classes are usually used to exorcise curse spirits. We can exorcise curse spirits together and play together!"

    Just two or three students will experience campus life in two or three classes? Xianyu slightly reminded: "The Conjuration College trains sorcerers. We are all first-level sorcerers now, so we can play together without going to school.

    " It doesn't matter, go to a college to study!"

    Kamorui: "..." How old and stupid!

    Suddenly Wujo Gojo had an idea and said: "It will be my birthday in a few days. I want to make a wish, and Ah Lue will accompany me to the college!

    " It is estimated that the magician will be more troublesome.

    Instead of waiting for him to make a fuss before agreeing, he might as well agree right now. Anyway, there are fewer people and less classes, so just stay in another place.

    Kamo slightly surrendered: "Okay."

    Yeah...that's all I knew that Allo was going to do it! Gojo Satoru made a victory gesture, and then began to enjoy the future, "Then let's go to the Tokyo school too, the Kyoto school has too many bad old men who like to control things."

    Kamo Ryu reminded him inexplicably: "The principal of the Kyoto school, Rakuganji Kanobu, is from the Kamo faction, and his mother is from the Kamo family." Gojo Satoru blinked and said coquettishly, "Ah Luo, come with me to the Tokyo school—"

    Kamo

    Ryu After looking at this eyelash coquetry for a while, he finally agreed again speechlessly looking up at the sky.

    Forget it, even going to school has compromised, and the school is not bad.

    After watching "Spider-Man 1", the two found other super hero movies to watch, only to find that the "Spider-Man 2" they watched today was the pinnacle.