30

Chapter 30

    Kamo slightly fell into contemplation, thinking about how things developed like this.

    Gojo Satoru sat on the far side as soon as he got in the car, and then turned his head to look out the window, leaving her with a white back of his head.

    But his hand still grabbed her hand tightly.

    Kamo slightly tried to move that hand.

    Gojo Satoru held her wrist with the other hand in dissatisfaction, beckoning her to be good and not move.

    Kamoro: "..."

    She took out her mobile phone with her free hand and sent a text message to Izumi Kondo, the assistant supervisor who took them to the airport today, asking him to stop and buy a box of armor-removing cotton.

    Kondo Izumi is actually brainstorming.

    Just now when he stood by the car door and witnessed Miss Kamo and Mr. Gojo getting into the car together with their fingers interlocked, his pupils trembled instantly.

    He is mainly in charge of the assistant supervisor of the first grade at the Tokyo school, and he can be regarded as one of the three newly promoted special-level people who have the most frequent contact with him. Of course, he knows that Mr. Gojo and Ms. Kamo have a good relationship.

    But they also have a good relationship with Mr. Xia You! He always thought that Miss Kamo would be with Mr. Xia You.

    So are the two holding hands together this time? But Ms. Kamo will definitely have to find a son-in-law if she inherits the Kamo family in the future, and Mr. Gojo will also inherit the Gojo family in the future and it is impossible to get a son-in-law.

    Omg, what a contemporary Romeo and Juliet.

    But he couldn't imagine how Ms. Kamo and Mr. Gojo would elope for love, especially Ms. Kamo, such an adult who made people afraid to look directly at her, but felt terrified just by being watched by her.

    So this is actually just that they are destined to turn the page, which belongs to a period of youthful past.

    Suddenly feeling inexplicably sad, Izumi Kondo took a deep breath with the armor remover cotton he had bought, bent down and knocked on the window of the back seat.

    The car window with the anti-spy film was slowly lowered, but he didn't dare to look any more and handed the bag in with his head down respectfully.

    Kamo slightly took the bag and thanked him politely, "Thank you, Kondo-kun." Sure enough, he received a very formal thank you again, Izumi Kondo     scratched his head

    a little happily, "You are too polite!"

He took out 10ml of blood and pinched a pair of small hands to open the bag to take out the armor remover cotton inside. He also took a photo of the receipt with his mobile phone and sent it to Ajiu for her to process the payment.