72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)

Chapter 72 If there is no child taming and dyeing Kamo strategy 1

"Wu, what's the matter?" Xia Youjie looked puzzled at his companion who suddenly stopped.

Wujo Wuzheng looked at the direction of the dessert shop towards the glass window on the side of the road with great interest, and his voice could not conceal his joy, "Look what I found~"

Even the tail is raised.

Xia Youjie followed his gaze, and through the window of the roadside dessert shop, he could vaguely see a slender woman with long black hair sitting there.

Gojo Satoru here has already quickly pushed the door and walked in, and sat down next to that woman very familiarly?

Did Wu meet an acquaintance? Xia Youjie also pushed the door curiously and walked over. From a distance, Wujo Wu was leaning sideways, with one hand on his chin, and he didn't know what he was talking about. When he approached, some familiar voices came.

"Isn't this the precious trump card hidden by the rotten oranges—"

Then the girl who had been sipping the hot milk in the cup with downcast eyes finally raised her eyes condescendingly and looked over, revealing an elegant, delicate but indifferent and beautiful face, and only slightly nodded her head as a greeting.

"Wu Jun."

The sound is also clear and nice.

The title is quite intimate, are you familiar with Wu? But the tone was very cold, Xia Youjie thought to himself.

Gojo Satoru was not surprised that it was the first time the other party would recognize him, rather it would be unreasonable if he didn't recognize him.

He pulled down his sunglasses and sized up the girl with six eyes unscrupulously. There was no doubt that the girl was already a powerful conjurer. The circuit of the operation of the spell is even more mature and subtle than those of the magicians who have been immersed in this way for more than half their lives. There is so much power of the spell, it can only be described as horror, right? The most important thing is that she can also reverse the spell. A red blood operation that uses her own blood as the means of attack has solved the main shortcoming of battery life.

No wonder the Rotten Oranges think she can compete with Six Eyes, but they are still too naive. A worthy opponent indeed, but he is the strongest.

The girl, that is, Ah Lue, was sized up by this aggressive gaze, and her dark eyes turned into oppressive bright gold in an instant, and she began to directly throw identification techniques on Six Eyes to collect information without any politeness.

Sure enough, Ice and Snow Sculpture is not as temperless as it seems, isn't it also angry! Gojo Satoru laughed immediately, his blue eyes opened wide, and the corners of his mouth raised excitedly, "Is this the 'Golden Eye'? You used it to scare those rotten oranges?"

In addition to the technique, the most famous thing about the red blood operation is the pair of "golden pupils" that can make people's strength not advance by an inch, or even retreat. After it was rumored several times that Rotten Orange had offended her, not only was she forced to kneel down to make amends, but her strength was also regressed from then on. Over the years, no one dared to disobey her face to face because of these eyes.