28-29

Chapter 28

    Weapons that have been used for a long time by magic spells or magic spells, weapons used in serial killings, and weapons that have been forged through a terrible process are collectively called spell tools.

    In addition to the above-mentioned naturally formed spells, very few sorcerers with forging talents can actively reproduce their own spells on objects and artificially make spells.

    This not only requires a lot of mana, but also a medium that can carry mana and spells. Among them, the best and the only medium that can carry 100% spell power and spells is called Sky Crystal.

    Kamo waved her hand slightly, and the ice blue crystal ball floated above her palm. The reason why Baiyan, the spell tool that Wu gave her, could withstand the attacks of three super-level spell spirits, was because there were no lower limit spells engraved on it and Wu's massive spell power.

    There are very few magicians with forging talents, and the magic formulas with protection ability are even rarer. Therefore, magic equipment with protective ability has always been hard to find.

    But talismans and incantation tools are different, talismans are made by relying on mysterious talismans to carry the spell power.

    Although the consumption is fast, the cost is not high, as long as the power of the Talisman Mantra is sufficient, it can be mass-produced.

    So it is conceivable how fanatical it would be if ordinary people and wealthy people knew about the existence of the protective talisman.

    Xia Youjie on the other side was also studying spell tools.

    The sky crystal infused with mantra will flow like living water, which is very difficult to shape.

    The more the amount, the more difficult it is to control. It is a test of the fine control of the spell power. If you are not careful, the direction of the spell power input is chaotic and it will shatter.

    And it is even more difficult to keep the mark on it, because the spell power that was punched into the sky crystal will dissipate it.

    He had to figure out the entire spell circuit of the spell spirit used for marking first. Then when entering the mantra into the sky crystal, it will be imprinted or re-engraved. Anyway, it is necessary to completely let it form a mantra circuit in the sky crystal, and there is no mistake at all.

    However, he also had new inspiration for the use of his own spells, so he can find time to study it after finishing this.

    In short, this needs to be practiced first, so Xia Youjie divided the sky crystal into four, kept the three first, and then used the last one to practice when the mission was free.

    "Mr. Xia You, is this the legendary 1g100 million crystal stone?" Izumi Kondo, the assistant supervisor who was driving, couldn't help asking.

    It was the first time I realized that I suddenly held several billion Xia Youjie in my hand: "Probably."

    Izumi Kondo said cautiously, "Can I touch it?"