14

Chapter 14

    This is not a lie. Since he was a child, he has never had any close friends because he can see monsters that ordinary people can't see.

    Gojo Satoru turned to look at him after hearing this and said, "Are you from the Kyoto school or the Tokyo school?"

    Xia Youjie's eyes widened.

    Seeing his surprised look, Gojo Wu took it for granted: "You are a magician, I can tell it at a glance, and Ah Lue must have seen it too." Xia Youjie subconsciously asked back with a messy brain: "So you are too?

    "

    Wujo Wu dissatisfied and said: "Nonsense, we are from the Tokyo school."

    Xia Youjie came to his senses, adjusted his emotions and smiled: "I am also from the Tokyo school, but I will report in April."

    His smile became much more real.

    Kamo here pondered for a long time, and finally managed to come up with a set of procedures. Then she found that Wu and the SSR with a force value of 80+ went out for a trip, and their relationship rose by leaps and bounds.

    Kamo slightly: "..."

    Well, five eyes and six eyes, you just watched honesty and duty in front of her and acted dismissive of SSR, in fact, you want her to relax her vigilance and send her away. ! The finally discovered SSR that she valued ah!

    The three found out that each other was a freshman of the Tokyo school this year, and their attitudes were obviously close. They ate rough snacks and enjoyed the cherry blossoms together, and exchanged names, mobile numbers and lines.

    The night is gradually falling, and today's cherry blossom viewing has come to an end.

    Xia Youjie looked at the two with empty hands and asked, "Who are you next?"

    Kamo looked silently at the person who proposed the cherry blossom viewing plan.

    Gojo Satoru casually said, "Let's find a place to eat and then go home."

    Xia Youjie had a bad feeling in his heart, but he still asked cautiously, "Are you from Okinawa?"

    "No..." Gojo Wu said casually, "We are all from Kyoto."

    The bad premonition came true, Xia Youjie said helplessly, "You guys don't make a travel plan when you come out so far away?"

    Gojo Satoru and Kamo looked at him slightly quietly.

    Xia Youjie felt that he saw the big words of the travel plan in their eyes.

    Gojo Satoru asked, "What about you, you are from Kanto, right? You came to Okinawa to make a travel plan?"

    Kamo nodded slightly in agreement. Wild magicians are assigned schools by jurisdiction. Since SSR is the Tokyo school, it must be from the area east of Kanto.