35-36

Chapter 35

    Kamo was a little familiar with the Ludu identification technique and screened all the donors present, and then took two DKs to the only way to leave and waited for the rabbit.

    Sure enough, within three minutes, those two people appeared.

    Osamu Dazai took his seat first, and said with a smile, "It's my honor to meet the three of you. I am Dazai, Osamu Dazai." Chuya Nakahara     followed

    suit, nodded and said, "Chuya Nakahara."

Face, a little disgusted: "Don't come here, haven't you already talked about it just now, let's go straight to the bargaining chip, we are in a hurry."

    Huh? This brat is too annoying, right? Zhongyuan Zhong frowned unhappily, but he didn't say anything considering the mission.

    In a hurry? Today's story happened to be Xia Youjie's birthday, a special-level conjurer, and it seemed that the relationship between Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu was indeed consistent with the intelligence.

    The smile on Osamu Dazai’s face remained the same, and he offered chips directly, “We charge three times the market price for each talisman.” The market

    price refers to the price at which the Kamo Kayan Zoufu is sold to the outside world. Although it sounds like a lot, compared with the high cost and risk of hiring a curse master, it can be described as high quality and low price.

    Then he raised his right hand and made a gesture of 3, "And in order to avoid embarrassment for the eldest lady, we can donate this amount to the magic world every year, which is equivalent to 30% of those donors. And you can rest assured that we will be honest and responsible. It will be embarrassing like the Matsushita family, and they will only act according to the wishes of the eldest lady."

    Kamoru was not surprised that Dazai Osamu directly saw through and vaguely pointed out their purpose today.

    If Mr. Dazai became a mafia, would he still have this style of painting? To be able to write such sensitive and delicate words should be such a sensitive person. And in the end, he was blatantly tempting her, right?

    She sat there with an unchanged expression, waiting for his next words.

    Sure enough, I heard him continue: "But we have a small additional condition. I hope this special Yan Zou Talisman is unique to us."

    No wonder they gave out unexpected bargaining chips, did they really want to monopolize? The monopoly is probably to secure the position in Yokohama.

    And she wants to cooperate with other supernatural power users just because she wants more people to exorcise curse spirits and reduce the burden on other low-level magicians, and there is no conflict.

    Why are you so sure he will understand? This feeling of being seen through made Osamu Dazai subconsciously want to leave.

    But he still tried his best to relax his muscles, and said with a nonchalant smile: "If we can't monopolize, this is the only number we can give."