11

Chapter 11

    Kamo told him his wonderful idea of ​​new skills without concealing it. Then I explained that I will play multiplayer games alone in the future to exercise my ability to multitask, and work hard to become a generation of puppet masters.

    Wujo Wu was at a loss for words for a while, this idea is very good, and it is indeed a business that cannot be delayed.

    But he still wanted Qingmei to play games with him, and he had a flash of inspiration, and he said wittyly: "You can buy another computer to double-boot and we can still play together!

    "

    After trying it, she found that it was really a joyful way to learn. Even if the later travel points are free, I still maintain this habit, and the number of computers is increasing.

    All the way to the back, Kamo Ryu was able to support a well-structured team by himself.

    Now the two of them don't need to team up with netizens of unknown strength and quality to bravely enter the major dungeons.

    "Ah Lue, hurry up and milk me!" Gojo Satoru hurriedly shouted while manipulating the game character Swordsman A to go up.

    While manipulating the nanny to nurse his blood, Kamo slightly manipulated the tank to help resist the damage, and did not forget to let the mages and archers in the distance output together.

    A set of chain strikes successfully knocked down the small boss of the level. Gojo Wu let go of the mouse, opened a lollipop and put it in his mouth, then moved his knuckles and said casually: "I'm going to participate in the assessment of the first-level conjurer in a few days Alright, Ah Lue, let your family make some arrangements, and then we can watch the new movie together." There is only one super-level

    magician in the world of magic now, and becoming a first-level magician can be regarded as independent .

    That means you can go out freely.

    Although he is not interested in going out, if he refuses Satoru, she will definitely pester her to agree, so Kamo slightly agrees directly, "Okay, I will talk to my father tomorrow." The head of the Kamo family agreed directly, and found two people with the connections of the Kamo family

    . It was easy to recommend Kamo to become a first-level conjurer, and the subsequent approval process was also very smooth.

    Soon the high-level staff sent an auxiliary supervisor to pick up Kamo and go to the assessment site. Patriarch Kamo naturally went with him.

    The location of the assessment is an abandoned middle school in Shiga County, east of Kansai, in the high-level jurisdiction.

    The middle school has been deserted for a long time, and the surrounding weeds are overgrown.

    Kamo stood outside the fence and looked at the grass with nowhere to stay inside, silently opened the sleeves of the red umbrella, input the mantra and flew directly into the sky above the campus, and then honestly recited the mantra to release the money.

    "Born from darkness, from darkness to darkness, filthy and filthy, get rid of them all." The

    pitch-black curtain fell, and Kamo glanced at the teaching building to roughly locate the location of the curse spirit, took out the blood from the system warehouse, and began to coagulate the spear.