47-48

Chapter 47

    At the beginning, Fu Heisher just wanted to extort money, and he even thought about turning back directly and using this information to exchange another bonus with the boss.

    After all, there are only three super conjurers in the country, and there is a high probability that the eldest lady will be sent there. Is he out of his mind or can't make money to do this kind of loss-making business.

    But they actually knew the person doing the task in advance.

    The Six Eyes of the Gojo family and the magic spells that are also known as geniuses.

    He is a super conjurer at the top of the conjuration world, and is the top two spells.

    It's so strange, he actually wanted to try their strength, and when he came back to his senses, they had already set off.

    It's so strange, how could he have such excess self-esteem?

    Sure enough, the deal was a big loss.

    "It's a serious injury. Although the wound is at the same location as Xiayou's, it's deeper. You're very vengeful, Guhuo Bird." Jiarui Nitzi roughly checked the condition of No. 2 injured patient, and asked, "I'm dying, you Quickly decide whether to save it, or to what extent?"

    "Please treat Mr. Shier with Nitrate." After Aluo finished answering, he looked at Fu Heisher and said, "I have a question that I hope Mr. Shier can explain to me. Confused, may I ask who hired Mr. Shier this time?"

    Fu Heisher couldn't see her emotions, but it seemed to be like this all the time, and they were very similar to brother and sister in that they didn't show their emotions at any time.

    He said indifferently: "It's the Panxing Sect."

    Mingming immediately explained: "That is a religious group that believes in and worships Lord Tianyuan."

    Jiujiu Youji also added: "Their position is basically non-artists, that is, Ordinary people's position."

    "Ordinary people?" Xia Youjie was a little surprised, he could understand the Curse Master's Q Group, but why did ordinary people do this? The most affected by the failure of Tianyuan evolution are ordinary people, right?

    Ninety-Nine Youji Tanshou said: "So even a conjurer can't understand the thoughts of those religious extremists."

    "You must be very worried about how to arrange for that little girl and that woman?" Fu Heisher raised his mouth and said, "I can help you solve this problem, and this bargaining chip is enough for me to redeem myself." Alue nodded and

    said "I would like to hear more about it."

    Fu Heisher said directly: "It's enough to fake death and change your identity. There is still time now, all you need to do is give them a fake corpse, and you can get rid of the blame." "Wait a minute...

    " After A-Liao finished speaking, he looked at Mingming and asked: "Did the senior sister see or have the ear-eye spell when she took Mr. Shi Er into mercy?" Mingming replied: "No, it was during the summer oil