6

Chapter 6

    The wide and fat green gnat was the first to speak: "Patriarch Kamo, please forgive me if I wait for a few people to come to the door." The skinny

    cockroach said with a gloomy face: "After all, this is a big matter. I think you will understand."

    Kamo The head of the family smiled and said: "I'm really curious about what important event I need to pay a sudden visit without sending a greeting card, or at the birthday party of the eldest daughter of my Kamo family." Cockroach sneered: "This is about the

    spell It is too selfish for Patriarch Kamo to hide the important matter of life and death in the world."

    Qingfu smoothed things over with a smile: "Everyone knows that the power of spell spirits has risen sharply in recent years, and the death rate of magicians has continued to rise. Kamo Patriarch, you say yes."

    Patriarch Kamo almost laughed at the shamelessness of these two people.

    It seems that the director's department is aware of the overall growth of the tribe's strength in recent years. The strength of a conjurer has nothing to do with age. It is unreasonable for a person with mediocre aptitude to suddenly become stronger in middle age.

    So they speculated that the Kamo family had secret techniques to improve their strength. I felt that the Kamo family would definitely be reluctant to hand it over, so I deliberately picked this occasion to threaten him that if he didn't cooperate, he would make the matter public.  

   Kamo also understood that this was a sudden incident. Then her anger level also rose steadily, but tearing up her face on the bright side was a bad idea, and she gave them a warning without any trace. 

    The god of death has the ability to release the spiritual pressure, and the pirate has the domineering aura, so the magician should be able to use the magic power to oppress it, right? Not to mention that she insists on meditating every day, the power of the mantra is unimaginable to ordinary people.   

  Seeing the aggressive faces of the two uninvited guests, Kamo, who was overwhelmed with anger, simply threw his spell power at them.   

  The huge and cold mantra suddenly pressed down from the top of his head.     

The faces of everyone in the banquet hall changed, and the faces of Qing He and Cockroach in the middle of the pressure were even more pale.    

 It was as if there was a pair of invisible gravity hands in mid-air, pressing down on their heads forcefully, forcefully pushing them down to their knees on the ground

    That blow was so hard that the floor tiles were cracked, and everyone looked at the source of this spell with palpitations.

    The black-haired girl stood expressionlessly in the center of the curse pressure, feeling the gaze, she turned her head sideways, and stared at them with those golden eyes that flowed like molten gold.

    Everyone looked at the pair of golden pupils in shock, the invisible oppression made the scalp tingle, and a layer of cold sweat oozes from the back.

    [Congratulations to the host, imperial prestige +100. 】

    "I'm sorry, Aluo is not very good at controlling spell power—" The only Patriarch Kamo standing beside Kamo who was not affected saw that the time had come, and he was born with a smile to smooth things over.