7

Chapter 7

    I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t eaten Mji for a long time, or because my body has never eaten this kind of unhealthy fried food. Kamorue actually finds it delicious after taking a bite of the burger.

    "Sister! Look, there are dinosaurs here!"

    While eating, she was attracted by the conversation of the children at the next table. It turned out that a little boy was surprised to show the toy of M's children's set meal to his sister beside him. Hers is also a children's set meal, and she doesn't know what will be drawn from the toy blind box.

    Seeing that Kamo was staring intently, the owner of Kamo wiped the ketchup from the corner of her mouth with a tissue, and asked inadvertently, "Will Ah Lue want a younger brother or sister?" Kamo stopped chewing, and she lowered her eyes

    . Looking at the burger in his hand, he seemed to be counting how many slices of lettuce were in it. After a while, she swallowed the hamburger in her mouth indiscriminately, and said dully: "I said, can I have it if I don't want it?"

    Patriarch Kamo took it for granted: "Well, if Aluo doesn't want to, he doesn't have it."

    This answer was beyond Kamoloo's expectation , she asked, "Even if it's a younger brother?"

    Patriarch Kamo was a little surprised by his daughter's answer. He paid great attention to controlling the environment at home, especially around Alio. Who on earth dared to tell Alio such things about sex gossip.

    But now is not the time to pursue this, he seriously assured: "Even if it is my younger brother, I can't get past Alue

    .

    " , I am willing to make a covenant with Alio."

    You are a treasure that came to this world under my expectation, and you are like a jewel in my palm, and no one can surpass you.

    "No need, that's too strange—" Kamoro subconsciously refused, and it would be too sad if the love was obtained only by the bondage of the contract. She believes that her father loves her deeply at this moment, and the rest will be left to time.

    Anyway, she was destined to have a bad brother after using the Zhao Kuangyin card. After she figured it out, Kamo continued to eat the hamburger, swallowed another mouthful, and then said slowly: "Actually, I don't care about this, do you want it?" Look at my father. I already knew that my father was raising two aunts outside. Is one of them pregnant?"

    Patriarch Kamo blushed in embarrassment, and in his heart he dared to kill someone who insisted on contraception The views from that outer room are even greater.

    She clearly agreed from the beginning that she would not have children, did she think that having a child would make her a leader? Say what was an accident and thought he would believe it? ah!

    After all, he had accepted the fact that he would have a younger brother since he was a child, and Kamo Ryu was not too affected by this episode. But it was the first time she could definitely say that she was a child loved by her father.