59-60

Chapter 59

After listening to his words, Patriarch Kamo sighed and said, "Speaking of Go-kun, you must have comprehended the reversal technique not long ago. It is really difficult for the six eyes who know the reversal technique to be injured reasonably."

"If there is no way to solve the problem and you raise an objection, you will only be regarded as a brat who is being willful." That has no meaning at all except to make it difficult for Ao Lue. Gojo Satoru raised his chin and said: "No one is better than Liu Eyes know better how to deal with Six Eyes."

Watching Liuyan leave, Patriarch Kamo couldn't help but said to the people around him: "He actually knew that he was making trouble for no reason just now? You said what Aluo just said to him, and he suddenly became sensible."

The elder of the Jingburning clan who was sitting on the side pondered: "According to the character of the eldest lady, she probably said something to make Liuyan happy."

Patriarch Kamo's expression suddenly turned subtle, and he hinted cryptically, "The rumors outside are actually true, right?"

The expression of Gujing Wubo of the Jing-burning tribe also fluctuated, and he said helplessly after thinking for a while: "This subordinate is also not sure."

The past few years have been the peak period of the power of the Kamo family, and the power of the Gojo family and the Kamo family has never been more cohesive, and the wishes of the young lady are the first. After winning over the high-level government faction through the exorcism spell, they almost controlled the entire magic world.

Under such circumstances, some rumors and gossips would naturally spread, such as the Red Blood Manipulation Technique is really a good technique, and it actually tamed Six Eyes.

Patriarch Kamo also agreed: "Yes, I'm not sure yet."

Although the main reason for the Gojo Family Association and the Kamo Family to join forces is that the interests of the two parties are aligned to achieve a win-win situation, but the most critical reason is the willingness of Six Eyes. Their family is willing to take the first step based on their confidence in the strength of Six Eyes.

Six Eyes can do this, naturally because of Alio. When the two get along, it seems that Aluo is more tolerant of Liuyan, but in fact Liuyan is the one who keeps retreating from the bottom line.

For example, in today's incident, Six Eyes finally accepted the fake engagement after going around for a while, and even admitted that he had made trouble for no reason.

But if it was said that A'Luo had guided her like this on purpose, she looked very affectionate, not like she was lying. But if Alio really wanted to lie, he could do it to the extent that even he couldn't see the flaws. Patriarch Kamo remembered Seijuro's matter.

In fact, when Ronso said that day, he realized that Seijuro should have the talent of a magician, but back then he subconsciously hoped that he was an ordinary person, so he ignored many details. Seijuro's act of pretending not to see the curse spirit is probably his mother's wish. His mother always said that she hoped that the children in the future would be ordinary people.