40

Chapter 40

    Father Fang, who rushed over anxiously, saw his daughter staring at the sky in a daze as soon as he entered the ward, and couldn't help but look at his wife worriedly.

    Fang's mother sighed and said, "The doctor said that she should not be stimulated slightly, and she should be given time to accept it slowly. From now on, we will spend more time with the children."

    Fang's father reached out and patted her on the shoulder.

    Fang Lue was thinking, is this world real?

    So, is the world of sorcery real?

    If she can use the red blood operation, it should be able to prove that the magic world is real, right? Her eyes slowly fell on the fruit knife on the fruit plate on the bedside table.

    Noticing the look in her eyes, Fang's mother's heart trembled fiercely. She hurriedly stepped forward, picked up a fruit knife and smiled, "Do you want to eat some apples? Mom will help you peel them!" Fang Lue was not in a hurry, she leaned on the bed and

    watched The very strange mother asked: "Don't you have to go to work?"

    Fang's mother was peeling an apple clumsily, and smiled: "I resigned, and I will stay at home with you and Yuan Yuan, and by the way, Yuan Yuan will go back to China. I'm in kindergarten, and I'll come to see you after school."

    Fang Lue was a little surprised that the mother who always put work as the first or even the only strong woman would resign, and soon she calmed down again, and said lightly: "Stay with me Stay away, he is still young."

    She has graduated from high school and is about to go to college, and she has already passed the age of needing the company of her parents.

    Mother Fang paused for a moment while peeling the apples, her eyes suddenly turned red, she quickly lowered her head and continued peeling the apples.

    At this time, Fang's father, who was standing by the side in silence, said, "Liaolue, as long as you can remember, you must remember that our family was very poor when you were young. Take you to live in C city next door, do you remember?

    At that time, I was poor, and I rented someone’s basement. Their children were about your age but always bullied you, and kept yelling for you and your mother to leave their house After your mother told me about this, we both vowed to work hard to make money to buy you a big house and a rich life.”

    Having said this, he took a deep breath, calmed down and continued: "But after you were in a car accident and kept unconscious, your mother and I realized that you have grown so big without knowing it, and we have been absent from your presence all the time." Growing up. It’s because your parents are not good. They didn’t spend much time with you when you were young, and always left you to the nanny. Can you give us another chance?”

    Mother Fang also handed the peeled apple over, expecting: "Lue Lue, mother will take care of you and your brother at home, and we will live a good life together as a family!"