Awakend

Pain.

That was the first thing Herobrine felt when he regained consciousness.

A sharp pain raged in his stomach, and for a moment, he wished he hadn't woken up again.

With a soft, pained groan, Herobrine lifted a hand and placed it on the spot that hurt the most. He felt incredibly weak and tired overall.

Why am I not feeling any better? he asked himself desperately, groaning again as the last memories began to flash before him.

He had been on the verge of finally getting back at Steve and Notch when he was literally stabbed in the back by Null!

Herobrine growled softly, feeling his hands clench into fists as he thought about it.

That miserable scoundrel! he thought filled with hatred. He knew that I trusted him... and he coldly took advantage of it!

Herobrine sighed softly, sensing an overwhelming anger and despair welling up inside him, just like he had felt so many years ago. The difference was that now he was also ashamed of himself.

How could I fall for it twice?!

I knew exactly what could happen!

Seemingly, I really don't learn, Herobrine thought ashamed. I truly am the biggest idiot of all time...

But what happened afterward?

Did Null really take away his powers?

Were Notch and Steve dead?

And Nuka? What happened to him?

With that thought, worry shot through Herobrine, and he tried to move somewhat, but immediately regretted it as a sharp pain shot through his body, even worse than what he felt before.

The wound Null had inflicted on him was obviously still there, and although Herobrine was glad to be alive, he couldn't explain why.

Null would never have let him and the others live!

With this thought in mind, he tried to open his eyes again.

Finally, he succeeded, and after his vision cleared a bit, he could see that he was lying on the floor of a small room illuminated by a small torch above a plain iron door.

The entire room was built of sandstone, and even the floor beneath his mattress was sandy. But none of it gave Herobrine a clue as to where he was now.

The only thing he could still see was a window above him, but it was covered with iron bars, indicating that he was in a cell, which didn't exactly improve his mood.

However, he couldn't see much more.

With a frustrated sigh, he averted his gaze and froze as he spotted a person sitting opposite him on another mattress, apparently not having noticed that he was awake yet.

The person wore dark clothes and was huddled up, arms wrapped around their legs, covered by a thin blanket.

Herobrine squinted his eyes to see better, but unfortunately, it didn't help much.

Why could he see so little?!

Normally, he should be able to see everything clearly, even in complete darkness, but now, even with the weak light as assistance, he couldn't make out any features of this person, and the fact that his vision was always blurry didn't help either.

"Hel-hello?" he whispered, startled by how weak and broken his voice sounded, causing the head of the figure to snap up and turn towards him!

"H-Hero?!" they finally managed to say, and to Herobrine's relief, he recognized Nuka's voice, which filled him with relief.