The End...

Pain shot through Nuka as soon as his fingers closed around the handle.

It felt like fire was suddenly shooting through his veins at the speed of light, burning everything inside him.

He wanted to scream, but all he got out was a gasp as his body tensed up and he could feel his insides slowly but surely being torn apart by the incredible power of the staff.

He certainly wouldn't be able to hold out for long...

Everything inside him screamed to let go of the staff, but Nuka resisted the urge, knowing that doing so now would doom him and everyone else.

No, he first had to find a way to release the captured power of Herobrine and the others, but this was becoming more difficult by the second as his body and mind were completely dazed by the pain and the still raging power within him, making clear thinking more than difficult.

At that moment, he suddenly heard a scream that made him open his eyes and look around.

He couldn't see much through the veil of pain and tears. However, he soon discovered the blurred image of two people lying not too far away from him. He froze when he identified the turquoise shirt on the ground as Herobrine, who was being pushed to the ground by another jet-black blur that seemed to belong to Null.

Next to this stain there was also a second longer one, which was also black and probably held by Null.

Nuka didn't know what this stain was but it definitely wasn't good!

Fear shot up in Nuka as he realized this and a clear thought suddenly formed in his mind!

He had to stop Null!

But how?

He could barely move and even if he could he had nothing to disable him except...the staff!

With this thought, Nuka turned his head a little and looked at the staff next to him, which he was still clutching tightly.

He also noticed the red mark that was right where his hand was clutching the staff, but he didn't force himself to think about what that meant for him.

Instead, he turned his thoughts to the staff, which was changing its light intensity and color back and forth.

He knew it could be used to take the power of a god, but not how...

But that was the only possibility he could think of now and there wouldn't be enough time for him and Herobrine to think about it.

So he turned his attention back to Null and Herobrine and forced himself to turn the staff in his hand and hold it towards Null, desperately hoping to somehow take the power from him!

(change of view)

With a painful gasp, Herobrine's back hit the ground and he quickly tried to pick himself up before he was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders and pinned to the ground.

He desperately tried to defend himself against Null, the sudden strength and energy he had just had to jump up and defend Nuka now quickly vanished, leaving him helpless against his opponent.

"You insolent, idiotic bastard!" Null hissed as he raised his hand and summoned his sword, aiming it at Herobrine's chest! "You'll regret this!"

With these words, he raised his sword even more and was about to stab Herobrine when he suddenly gasped and froze.

Herobrine, who until a moment ago had been struggling to free himself despite his weakness, also froze when he realized this.

Confused as to what could have shocked him so much, he quickly looked around and the blood froze in his veins as he could just barely make out Nuka behind Null, who had suddenly grabbed the staff and was holding it weakly towards Null.