The fight begins

Herobrine roamed through his castle, completely relaxed and free of worry.

Why should he?

Everything here was peaceful and quiet, both inside and outside the castle.

It was just as it should be.

Herobrine smiled at this thought before opening a door and entering the library, where he immediately spotted Nuka sitting at the bottom of one of the shelves, reading a book with fascination.

As he always did.

Herobrine was so happy when he saw him.

His home would not be complete without him.

Behind him, he caught sight of Roxana standing at a table, busy brewing potions.

Her auburn hair shimmered in the soft Glowstone light and she looked stunningly beautiful as always.

Herobrine's heart flared up in joy when he spotted her.

Oh, how he had missed her!

He immediately quickened his pace when he was suddenly grabbed by the arm.

Surprised, he looked back at Nuka, who was suddenly standing behind him, looking exceptionally sad and serious.

"Where are you going?" he asked

Why was he behaving so strangely? He only wanted to see Roxana.

"I..." he began, but before he could speak any further the boy gripped him tighter and looked at him insistently.

"You have to wake up!" he interrupted him and suddenly his voice was much more panicked and seemed to swing back and forth in tone and speed, as if two completely different people were suddenly speaking to him!

,,You hear me?! Wake up! Please! You...you can't die yet! Brian! Wake up! Brian? Brian!!!"

Herobrine froze when he heard him shout.

What had Nuka just called him?

But before he could say anything else, his friend and the world around him dissolved and Herobrine fell into the depths accompanied only by the voice still desperately calling his old name before he rode out of sleep.

Immediately the pain shot up inside him and Herobrine began to regret that he had woken up.

It felt like his guts were on fire and Herobrine swallowed hard as he realized how quickly his body had deteriorated in the few hours he had been unconscious.

His face was screwed up and he tried to ignore the metallic taste of blood in his mouth that had emerged and become more and more pungent since he had been trapped here.

There was no denying anymore that he was dying.

A fact that horrified him deeply and was something he would rather not experience in a conscious state. It made him wonder all the more who had dared to tear him from his sleep.

With this thought, he forced himself to open his eyes a little and look around, blinking weakly, expecting to see Null standing in front of him again. But in the limited field of vision he had of the throne room, there was no one to be seen except his shadows, standing motionless around the room, like statues.

"Brian...?"

Herobrine froze when he heard the soft voice and his mood sank even lower when he realized who had caused him to wake up.

Herobrine groaned in annoyance before turning his head slightly and staring at Notch, who was chained between two pillars next to him and looking at him with high concern.