An almost won...

The screech of Null was music to Herobrine's ears as the water seemed to burn his face.

He hadn't expected the boy to do such a thing, nor he knew where he had gotten the bottle for it, but it didn't matter.

He was just glad that Nuka choose to not go along with Null's plan after all.

Null meanwhile had staggered back and covered his face with one hand, still hissing with anger and pain, but before Herobrine could watch him any further, an arrow suddenly shot past him and landed right next to Null, whereupon water suddenly appeared, spreading around the arrow and eventually forming a large puddle!

More arrows with the same effect followed, trapping Null, who was still busy getting the water off his face.

At that moment, a huge bubble of water suddenly appeared in the air above Null and then crashed down on him just as he had recovered from Nuka's first attack. Herobrine saw Nuka teleport away before quickly closing his eyes as a torrent of water rushed towards him and poured over him accompanied by another scream from Null echoing off the walls of the throne room.

When Herobrine opened his eyes again, he discovered Null lying on the ground, his eyes squeezed shut, gasping for breath and his whole body shaking in pain.

His body was hissing and smoking in places and he seemed to be struggling to keep his shape, confirmed by a black liquid that had formed around Null and was partially mixed with the water that was still scattered around him.

Herobrine looked at him in surprise!

He hadn't thought it would be so easy to bring down someone who had all the power of the gods at his disposal so quickly.

Did Nuka think this up all by himself? He asked himself with a relieved look at the boy, who was now standing a little further away on dry ground and still looked strangely nervous.

But before he could ask the boy, two figures suddenly appeared, which Herobrine soon identified as Einshine and Jason, who quickly ran towards Null and, with a loud shout, leaned on him and pinned him to the ground!

Null, of course, immediately tried to fight back with a furious growl, but he was so injured and weak that he couldn't fight them off!

At that moment, Herobrine noticed a movement behind him and turned his head around in alarm, but his tension quickly subsided when he saw Roxana's face.

Herobrine couldn't help but smile when he saw her.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" he asked weakly as she knelt down next to him and gently grabbed his cheek, examining him with an expert eye while Herobrine shivered and blushed slightly, which he tried to hide.

"Save your neck, what else," she finally replied with a smile before raising her staff and casting a spell to loosen his chains.

Herobrine, still weak and exhausted from the ordeal of the last few days, would have collapsed if Roxana hadn't caught him, which only made him blush even more.

"Sorry, I'm still a bit woozy..." he tried to explain as he quickly pushed himself away from Roxana, but she just shook her head.

"Oh no, it's all right," she replied quickly as she helped Herobrine lean against the pillar, "You've both been through a lot..."

At these words, she quickly pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and Herobrine could have sworn that she blushed slightly too.

"Hey Nuka!" he heard Jason shout at that moment, who was still trying to hold onto Null together with Einshine, "Get over here and take the staff before he regains his strength!"