A new monster

Herobrine barely had time to get a closer look at the monster before Roxana grabbed him and pulled him away!

The rest of them scattered, letting out terrified screams, while the monster itself emitted a horrifying scream and gave chase, while Roxana and Herobrine hid behind a building!

"What in the Nether is that?" Roxana managed to say, raising her staff protectively in front of Herobrine, while he leaned against the nearest wall, before sliding slowly to the ground.

"I have no idea," he replied weakly and while placing a hand on his wound, he peeked out from behind the wall.

There, he saw the monster still pursuing the others!

It had a similar stature to an Iron Golem but was vastly different in appearance. Its colors were much darker, and it seemed to be made from the new strange dark blocks with glowing spots or, at the very least, strongly associated with them since its texture and color closely resembled the colours the monster had.

The creature also had two horn-like structures on its head, as if for some form of sensory perception.

That was all Herobrine could observe, as the monster had its back to them and every time he tried to focus on it, his vision flickered as if he were going blind.

Is this how Einshine feels when his mask is removed? Herobrine wondered as he turned his gaze away and tried to suppress the rising panic.

He wasn't accustomed to being unable to see and and he shuddered at the though of havinig this permaently.

At that moment, he heard a scream!

Peering out from behind the wall again, he saw the monster standing over Steve, who had either stumbled or lost his strength and now sat on the ground, looking at the monster in a state of terror that Herobrine had never seen on him before!

The creature was closing in on him!

But before the creature could finish him off, Roxana leaped out from behind the wall with an angry shout and shot a bright beam of light from her staff at the beast!

It responded with a furious growl and charged towards Roxana!

Before Herobrine could fully grasp what was happening, Roxana retreated and jumped to the side just in time to avoid the monster crashing into the wall behind her!

It then turned its attention to Herobrine!

Herobrine froze as he beheld the enormous creature, which looked even more terrifying up close with a massive mouth in front and strange glowing objects in its belly!

He was convinced that his life was about to end!

However, instead of attacking him, the creature's horns lit up, and it turned toward Aurora, who was in the process of helping Steve to his feet!

Herobrine watched the creature with confusion.

Why had it spared him?

Then he realized the crucial detail about this being: it had no eyes!

"Are you okay?" he heard Roxana say in a concerned voice, wherupon he grabbed quickly her arm and urgently placed a finger to his lips!

"Shhhh!" he murmured quietly, while Roxana looked at him, puzzled. "Or this thing will find us!"

Roxana raised her eyebrows in surprise upon hearing this.

"How do you know that?" she whispered softly, but Herobrine only shook his head.