3

When they finished, Becky quickly went out to wait for Freen in front of her car. She was still a bit pissed off by what she saw backstage, but she was trying to manage her temper.

It was nothing. She is head over heels in love with you. She reminded herself over and over again, as she waited, leaning on the bumper for the older's car, holding on to the towel and water she brought, and looking at her shoes.

The sight that welcomed her, as she lifted her head, made her want to punch someone. There she was, the girl she was waiting for, only with another girl, hugging her arm, practically rubbing her boobs on her. Their proximity was making her blood boil. It was obvious that Freen was uncomfortable, even trying to move as far away as she could from the hug that the other girl was giving her, but she was failing, as the snake took her nervous laughter as a positive thing

That's it! Becky decided to take matters into her own hands when Freen didn't notice her right away.

"Excuse me, but I need to go home already. Let go of my driver."

"B-becky, why are you still here?" Freen jolted, quickly taking her arm out of Heidi's hug, as she heard the voice.

Heidi quickly frowned at her, raising her eyebrows and locking her with arms crossed in front of her chest.

Freen, on the other hand, quickly went to her side to attend to her.

"Driver? Is that what you think of her? Someone who does everything for you? I really don't understand why Freen still sticks with you," Heidi said in disgust. "Freen, darling, you know I can treat you so much better right?" She then pulled the said girl back to her embrace.

"I, uh..." Freen was trying to get away from the hug, looking at the two girls back and forth.

Becky was obviously gritting her teeth, ready to attack, while Heidi was trying to kiss her, pulling her face while another arm is locked on hers.

Before her classmate can actually kiss her cheek, the youngest pulled her over, hiding her behind her back. It made her smile, thinking how cute it is that the girl was trying to hide her when she is clearly taller than her. Protective Becky is such a cutie!

"Whatever she is to me or what I think of her has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business and leave her alone. The next time I see you trying to kiss her, I'll make you kiss the ground." Becky furiously told Heidi before turning to Freen saying, "And you, get in the car. We're going home. Now!"

"Uh-oh . This smells like trouble," Freen thought.

They were quiet in the whole drive home. Good thing that their house is only a 5-minute drive from school.

When Freen pulled over the driveway, Becky quickly hopped off her car and headed inside, but now before closing Freen's car door a little too hard. She really makes it a point to let people around her know when she's mad.

"What did I even do?" Freen sighed as she looked over the passenger's seat only to find a discarded water bottle and face towel on it.

"Did she watch the practice? Did she bring this for me?"

The thought of Becky worrying for her made her heart full, a wide smile spreading across her face quickly as she grabbed her things and went inside their house.