15

"Freeeen!"

The name's owner looked around after hearing the shout, seeing no one, only to be knocked out by something heavy falling on top of her.

"Aww..." Freen mumbled, feeling pain in her body from the force and the weight of the familiar body on top of her.

She opened her eyes, settling her hands on the person's hips. Both still grunting from the impact.

As soon as they got up she quickly checked the girl up, dusting her uniform with her hand.

"Are you alright?" The older asked, despite the fact that she was the one who received most of the impact, as the girl fell directly on her.

The younger just stood there nodding, looking at her worried best friend.

"What happened though? Where did you come from? Why weren't you being careful?" Freen is now frowning while scolding Becky.

"Well, about that..." She only awkwardly laughed while scratching the side of her non itchy forehead before looking up on the tree she jumped from.

Freen followed her gaze only to be irritated further with what she saw.

"Really now, Becbec? I told you to stop doing reckless things, right? What if I wasn't able to catch you? What if you got hurt? What if you got bruised again?" She continuously scolded.

Becky only lowered her head pouting, clearly ashamed of her actions.

Freen sighed and pulled the girl by the arm, sitting her in the swing near them. She then crouched leveling to the younger's still lowered eyes, lifting her chin to make her return her look.

"Sorry for scolding you, baby. I was just worried. You know how much I hate you getting hurt, right?"

"I'm sorry." She repeated."I just wanted to surprise you." Becky continued, pouting, making the older look at her lips.

After a minute of silence, it was like she was burnt by the realization, Freen blushed before quickly standing up, turning around and lowering her cap to hide her humiliation.

"Uh... Why are you out here anyway? Don't you have class?"

"Well, there's a faculty meeting, so we got to go home early."

"But you didn't."

"Go home, I mean. What are you doing here and up a tree at that?" Freen was talking with the girl, but still had her back turned at her.

They were in a park in their village which was just on the way to their houses.

"Well... I was kinda waiting for you." Becky stood up at this point, pulling the other girl's hand, making her face her. She hated talking to the other without seeing her. She likes looking at her Phi's pretty face. She may bully her sometimes, but Becky considers her as someone very dear to her heart.

Freen graduated high school a year ago. Though they are still in the same university. It was a bit harder to hang out in the campus, unless it's lunch break, for they had different schedules.

"Why? Do you need anything, Bb?" Freen worriedly asked, gently cupping Becky's face with her free hand, rubbing it softly, like she's holding a real baby.

Becky let herself melt in the older's touch, leaning a bit more on her hand, closing her eyes to feel her more.

Before they knew it, they were already in each other's embrace. They held each other tightly, like they weren't just together hours prior, like their lives depended on that hug.

A good few minutes passed before Freen tried to break off of the hug, pushing Becky gently on her shoulder, only to be held even tighter by the girl's arms which were wrapped around her waist.

"A few more minutes, babe. I'm still recharging. School drained my energy."

Her statement made the taller girl chuckle, before hugging her back, rubbing her back with one hand and another supporting her head.

When they broke the hug off, they had a mysterious glint in their eyes and genuine smiles on their lips.

Freen cherishes rare moments like this, times when Becky is being the sweet baby she is in her eyes and not trying to tick her off, be mean to her, or humiliate her. How she wishes and prays that it is just like this every day. What a bipolar kid.