32

"Ugh! I can't believe that I finally get to go out of town with you, Tee Rak, but there's an annoying lizard with us." Prim scoffed crossing her arms on her chest and shooting daggers on the driver's seat.

It's still a wonder to Freen how the prim and proper and quiet kid she first met went. As Bright has been coming and going to the shop very often, Prim's now even comfortable enough to act rude to him.

"Tee Rak? You got some nerve to even call Sam that, dwarf. Don't act like you are her lover when you look like you're still being fed milk by your mama." Bright replied laughing, earning a squeal of irritation from the youngest who obviously wanted to throw hands, if only the guy wasn't the one driving.

Instead, she angrily stomped her feet and said, "I. Am. Not. A. Kid. And I assure you, if Sam should choose between us two, I am obviously the better choice. I'm telling this to you now. You stand no chance. Just quit before you get your heart broken, because this girl right here is going to be my wife. Understand? Just wait till we get to the beach, I'm going to smack the hell out of you!"

Bright just rolled his eyes continuing to annoy the girl.

Freen can just awkwardly laugh at the two's childishness.

Well, by now, she is well aware of the feelings of both of them. They have both confessed to her. To say she was shy was an understatement. Though she has always been popular with both guys and girls, Freen has never been comfortable with having people like her. But sadly, she still loves her ex-wife, so she decided to turn them down. But that didn't stop them in trying to make her fall. To be honest she never had suitors who were as persistent as the two.

They were now headed to a beach resort to celebrate the success of her shop's first big event - the governor's daughter's wedding. Bright insisted that they celebrate on one of the beach resorts that his family owned, which explains their current situation. As the two knew that they were love competitors, they have been having this endless banter since they got inside the car. Though it can be irritating for others, Freen finds it amusing and cute.

That is until they started competing with each other. As soon as they got to the resort both tried to help her to get down from the jeep wrangler, offering their hand. So as to not hurt their feelings, Freen got down alone carefully instead. When she looked back, she saw the two looking intensely at each other, like in animes where there were bolts of electricity connecting their eyes that are shooting daggers at each other. So, she decided to proceed to the back of the car to get their things, only to be faced by another dilemma as both also wanted to help her with her bags. Given that it would be awkward to ask a girl, especially one as small as Prim to carry her bags, she decided to hand them to Bright who smirked boastfully at the now sullen girl. Freen just gave her an apologetic look. When they got inside the villa, they found out that the house only had two rooms. Bright insisted in just sleeping on the couch on the living room, but Prim suggested that as she and Freen were both girls, they'll just share the room while he can have the other. Freen didn't want to agree at first, knowing her condition, and Bright also argued that he would be alright on the sofa, obviously not liking the idea of the two staying in one room. In the end, Freen just agreed to the suggestion, considering that it would be uncomfortable for the guy if he'll try to fit his tall frame in the small couch, especially as they are supposed to stay there for a week. This time Prim was the one with a mischievous smile, pulling Freen's hand to usher her to the room, leaving a sulking Bright.

They decided to stay in for the rest of the morning and just explore after lunch. Their meal was also not without tension as Freen, who just woke up from a nap found the two looking at each other sharply from time to time as Bright set the table and Prim cooked their lunch. As they saw her approach though, they both smiled widely. Prim who just finished cooking, locked arms with her, walking her to the dinning table where Bright pulled a chair to let her sit. That was hella awkward!

After praying, Prim quickly stood up, putting rice and other food on Freen's plate, and Bright followed suit by filling her glass with water and preparing another to pour her some iced tea. Well, talk about princess treatment!

Freen just awkwardly smiled and thanked them which obviously made the two happy.

After resting for a while they decided to proceed to go to the public market near the place for some shopping. As usually, Freen almost didn't move a muscle as her suitors made sure that she was well taken cared of. With Bright, being the rich person he is, even insisting to pay for everything she gets. Though that earned quite a discussion as Freen didn't like the idea, she could only agree later on as the guy was too persistent and would hand his card quickly every time she bought anything. Prim on the other hand, made sure to be the one closest to her, as she clung to the older like a snail, wither having their hands intertwined or locking her arms on hers.

Everything was going smoothly though it was awkward. Freen was having fun, despite the headache caused by the two, until...

"Freen! Oh my gosh. I finally found you!"