4

Freen stood in front of the door for a few minutes, sighing before finally getting in. She feels like she's in some sort of trouble again. She didn't even do anything wrong.

What is it with Rebecca Patricia Armstrong that the thought of her being mad can make Sarocha Chankimha's entire being shake with fear?

As she got inside, she was welcomed by a flying throw pillow from the said girl, which hit her straight in the face. This was followed by another and another, until there was none left to throw. She just dodged them then picked each up, to return them to the sofa, going near Rebecca.

"What did I do now, Bb? Hmm? Is my baby mad at me?" She enveloped the said girl with a hug, not minding her mad stance. The girl had her arms folded on her chest again. Tsk. Tsk. So, she gave her a tight side hug, wrapping her arms securely around the smaller's waist, her face buried on the side of her neck.

She inhaled her scent, and it felt like home. She missed her a lot. After not being with her for more than half a day because of practice, she has been craving any kind of interaction or contact with the woman she loves.

She felt her melt into the hug, which made her smile. Maybe, just maybe, she missed her too.

But after a while, Becky, squirmed from her embrace, trying to get out of it.

"Hey! Let go of me! How dare you hug me after what happened earlier?!"

She was really mad, but she looks like a cute fuming kitten in the eyes of Freen. She's really in love with her.

"I'm sorry. Okay, baby? Whatever it is that I did, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. Just punish me. I'll willingly be your slave for it. Speaking of which, are you hungry? What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you." Freen said with a smile, before heading to the kitchen, not before stealing a quick kiss on Becky's cheek.

"Be my slave. Tss. It's not like you haven't been since we met. Duh." Becky irritatedly said, wiping her cheek before sitting on their couch.

She decided to check her social media while waiting for the food to finish cooking, only to encounter a post that would make her blood boil once more.

Heidi just posted a selfie with Freen, but it wasn't a simple selfie, as she was kissing the cheek of the latter, who was obviously shocked in the photo.

Oh, you're in so much trouble, slave.

"Freeen!!!"