34

"Freen! Oh my gosh. I finally found you!" Someone exclaimed before Freen felt a body crashing into her own, with the owner enveloping her with a tight hug.

"Oh no. How did she find me?" Freen internally panicked, not knowing what to do or how to react.

The two other people who went to the market with her were also shocked at the scene in front of them. Freen? Who's Freen? Why is this girl calling Sam with that name? They both wondered.

The girl slowly let go of her, hitting her shoulder on the process. "How could you leave just like that? Did you know that we've been looking all over for you. You got everyone so worried." The said girl is now crying.

"I... Uh... I had to. I'm sorry. I just felt so suffocated. I needed to leave to save myself."

"Do you know how worried I was? I didn't know even know you left until a month or so after you suddenly vanished. I only found out when your parents and friends were already looking for you through the news."

"I'm sorry." That was everything Freen had to say.

"Btw, I heard from your friends that it was Becky who initiated the search for you. I don't know if I'm in the right position to tell you this, and honestly, I don't want to believe the news as well. But, you have to come back, Freen. Becky, she's-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Please. I don't want to talk about her. I left because of her."

"If it really is true that you know that she's looking for me, then you might already have an idea why I left, Heidi. Becky is not just my best friend or little sister as you refer to her as, she was my wife."

"Was? But Freen, she-" before she can finish her statement, Heidi was once again cut off by the other girl.

"Yes, was. She was my wife because I left because of our divorce. She told me that she will never love me and that she's in love with someone else. So, I set her free. I left her a signed divorce agreement and went here to find myself. I want to find the person I lost when I loved her. I have been hurt for a long time due to my unrequited love. I gave her everything I had but she treated me like nothing. Maybe, this time, it wouldn't be too selfish of me to choose myself. I want to have my smile back. I want to be back to my old self before I gave my all go her."

What? Becky is in love with someone else? But she's pregnant and her friends said that the child is Freen's. Does this mean she's lying all along? That brat! This means that she has been seeing someone else while she was married to Freen. I knew it. She doesn't deserve her! To think that I was already willing to step aside and help them get back together for the sake of their baby. I guess I was wrong for easily believing her.

But why didn't she go through with the divorce? And why is she insisting that the child is Freen's when she already has someone else? Should I still tell Freen that Becky is pregnant and that they are still legally married?

Argh! Whatever. I know Freen more than that bitch, so I better believe her. I'm sorry Becky, but it seems like I won't be returning your wife to you anymore.

I already told you before, if you can't love her and treat her right, I will.

I hope I'm making the right decision.

---
AN: Hi! Please, support my new Freenbecky story. Also, please do comment or suggest what you think should happen next in our story. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!