9

Another stupid move that Becky did that pushed Freen farther away from her was she got back with Nop 2 years after graduating.

She was on break from school, still deciding whether she'll pursue law or work on their family's company. So, she spent her days wasting it on shopping, clubbing, or partying, while Freen was already working while still pursuing graduate studies, trying to provide for the both of them. She had to take only a few subjects per semester, as she was busy learning how take over their family business, as the sole heir. Poor her, and thank God for Richie!

It was a few days after the incident in the bar. She was still pissed of Freen. She hates how nice the latter is, how much of a girl magnet she is. She wanted revenge.

So, when she bumped into Nop in the mall, she took the opportunity. The guy still had feelings for her, as he admitted over dinner days after, so she thought she can use him to make her wife mad. Maybe that way, she can force her to divorce her.

After graduating, she started asking for a divorce from her wife, but the latter kept insisting that she will only let her go if she already found someone to love, someone who will take care of her.

Tss. It's her freedom. Why are there conditions? How ridiculous?!

She started openly dating Nop again after that. She even brought him at their house, acting all lovey dovey with him in front of Freen, when inside her mind, she was disgusted.

The guy thought they were roommates, nothing else. He would've never thought that they were married.

Well, honestly, in their 6 years of marriage, they can be considered more of just roommates than wives as they barely stayed in the same room and the younger never treated the older as her wife anyway.

To provoke her wife more, she often went out on dates with the guy, even after finally enrolling to law school.

Their parents found out about her "relationship" with him and called them into Freen's parent's house for a talk, but instead of letting her be scolded for her actions, Freen defended her and took the blame. She lied to them, telling them that the guy is just a friend who hangs out with her wife whenever Freen had no time to spend it with her. She even said that he's her friend too and is doing her a favor by accompanying Becky run errands.

Becky felt a little bit of sadness and guilt after that. So, she decided to finally end it with the Nop. She also wanted to stop fooling him into thinking there can be something between them. She really can't develop feelings for him.

So, on the next time he invited her out for dinner, she decided to call it quits. But, imagine her shock finding her wife in the same restaurant eating with Amanda Jensen. So, she still has contact with her! To make it worst, she saw Freen wiping the side of the girl's mouth with a napkin. It made her fume with anger.

This changed her mind, which also resulted to a reckless decision getting drunk in a bar she took her boyfriend to. By the end of the night, she was dragged out of the place by her wife, who followed her immediately after seeing her flee the restaurant, only to find her kissing her so called boyfriend.

During the confrontation, instead of apologizing, she was even madder than the older. Insulting her and even slapping her hard on the face, blaming her for their marriage, and telling her how she hated her and being with her. What broke Freen more though was when Becky told her that she was in love with Nop, and that it will never be her.

Seeing her wife crying her heart out telling her that she will never love her and she's in love with someone else totally left her broken.

"Well, happy birthday Sarocha."  She told herself, as she stormed out of their house.