19

"Sarochaaa!!!"

"Yes, Bb?" Freen who was cooking answered from the kitchen.

"Who's this bitch who dmed you asking you to tutor her in Math?" A fuming Becky stormed into the kitchen of their shared home holding the the older's phone.

"She has been sending you her photos for the past few days. And look! She even has a selfie with you. Seriously, babe, is this your type of girl? Cause if it is, better up your standards." She ended her interrogation by rolling her eyes crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Uh-oh. I think I'm in trouble again. Freen mentally face-palmed.

She decided to turn the stove off before going to court. Good thing she was already done preparing their meal.

She proceeded to approach her annoyed wife, back hugging her.

"Hey! Who gave you the right to hug me. Let go!" The girl tried to pry her arms off, but she just tightened her hug, burying her face on the side of her neck inhaling her calming scent.

"Stop moving, Bb. Let me rest for a bit." After minutes of trying, the girl gave in. Letting her wife indulge her with a warm embrace. Though Becky won't admit it, the gesture calmed her. She liked the feeling of being held by her and only her.

"Are you calm now?" Freen asked, earning an eyebrow raise and an "I'm still mad at you" look from the girl she is holding. So she turned her around, bringing her into another embrace, this time swaying her and rubbing her back slowly. The younger didn't push her away this time, which made her smile.

"You saw the whole conversation, right? So you also would've noticed that I barely replied to her, and I only did out of politeness. I don't want to be labeled as rude, but you have nothing to worry about, I will never do anything that will make you mad. I only have eyes on you and only you, from the day we met to my last breath. I promise." She sincerely said, even pushing her wife a little to show how she motioned crossing her heart ang lifting her right hand to promise.

"Cute." Becky thought, smiling internally.

"If you don't want me to get mad, then don't tutor her. No one else has the right to be tutored by you, only I am allowed to be your tutee. You cannot teach anyone else. No one else is allowed to spend that much time with you and be that close to you." She quickly said, aside from the last part.

"But what if she really needs the help, Bec?" Freen asked conflicted. She didn't want to turn the girl down and cause her to fail.

"Then, she better look for someone else to help her because your hands are already full. I want all of your time in every minute of everyday. Remember this Sarocha, I. DON'T. SHARE. I hate it when other people are trying to get what's mine, and the moment that you signed our marriage certificate, you had already been mine. Understood?!"

The seriousness in the girl's voice and look made Freen gulp and nod her head. "Yes. Yes to everything you say." That was what was going on inside Freen's mind, obviously intimidated by the smaller and younger girl.

"Good! Now buy me some milk tea. Chop! Chop!"

With that, her wife quickly went out to get what she asked for, as always. Yes, she's spoiled. She knows. But no one is complaining, so whatever.

After the girl left, Becky had time to contemplate her actions.

Why was she so worked up earlier. Why was she so threatened and mad? Was she jealous?

Of course, not! Her mind screamed.

I am not jealous. I can't be. I am straight for goodness sake. I am just very possessive and territorial. Yes, that's it. I just have a "what's mine is mine" mindset as the youngest in the family. Yes, that's it. No need to worry about it.