36

Even after all the drama surrounding their vacation, Freen honestly had a great time. They got to do a lot of things together like: playing volleyball, swimming, island hopping, and roaming around the place.

This made her forget about everything, even temporarily. She was happy during their stay and she would surely love to come back. She also loves the company of the three people who made her feel valued and loved. She appreciates all of them. She feels so lucky to be loved by them. If only she can reciprocate their feelings. Sigh.

True to her word, Heidi went with them back to the village, to the disappointment of the other two.

They decided to part ways when they got there, with both Bright and Prim promising Freen to see her again the next day. That is not without Prim stealing yet another kiss on her cheek, irritating the other two.

"Well, this is me." Freen told Heidi as they stopped in front of her house's door.

"Good. At least, now I know where to find you when I come back." She replied with a smile.

"Please, promise me that you won't tell them you found me, Heidi. Please, do not tell anyone that I am here."

Heidi hesitated for a moment but eventually agreed, hugging the girl tight before finally leaving.

-----

Heidi went straight back to her company from the village. She is in the modeling and entertainment business, being a top model herself. She made herself busy. Finishing everything on her plate, in order to have enough time to leave and go back to Freen.

Though she agreed and promised the latter not to tell anyone about her whereabouts, it has been bugging her nonstop, since she came back. Yes, she is mad at Becky for what she allegedly did to Freen, but she can't help but think of the possibility of the girl's innocence.

Everytime she sees Freen's missing poster or Becky's interviews, looking for the girl, her conscience keeps bugging her.

What if the child Becky is carrying is really Freen's? Because, why would she still be looking for Freen without a reason? If the girl really left her with divorce papers like she always wanted, shouldn't she be celebrating instead of looking for her like crazy, not even stopping even when her stomach is already buldging with her baby bump. Shouldn't she be marrying her lover now instead, if the child is his?

Ugh! All these unanswered questions are giving her a headache. She'll just finish her paper works tomorrow and go home instead.

She was about to leave when the door to her office suddenly opened, revealing someone she never expected to see.

"Becky..."

-----

AN: Why do you think Becky went to Heidi's company? Any thoughts?