18

"Becbec! Bb! Wait up! Come back here!" Freen shouted through the hallways one lunch break when they were in high school.

Apparently she is currently babysitting her hardheaded Nong again. She is chasing her with a tumbler of water that the girl refused to drink.

"Baby, wait! You barely drank the whole day. You'll be dehydrated if you keep this up."

"No! I drank 2 cups of milk tea already, that's enough. I don't like plain water." The younger refused, still brisk walking away from the older.

This is a common occurrence in their university that the other students are already used to it, some even find it cute while others are obviously jealous over the closeness of the two.

---

"Babe! Rise and shine. Breakfast is ready. Auntie said that you have to eat now, where leaving in an hour."

"Uhm... 5 minutes, mom." Becky whined, tossing and turning before covering up with her blanket.

The sight made Freen laugh, shaking her head because of her cute Nong. She's really not a morning person.

She sat quietly on the chair in front of the girl's vanity, not before putting the food she brought down on the table. She silently watched the kid sleep for 5 minutes more, admiring her beauty in the process.

"Oh-kay! Your 5 minutes is up, princess. Get up now. Let's eat." Freen went over to the younger's bed, helping (more like forcing) her to get up, earning disapproving grunts from the girl whose eyes were still closed.

"One. If you won't wake up, I'll kiss you. Two. On the lips." She continued, leaning forward to where the girl is seated. "Thr---"

The girl suddenly opened her eyes when she felt like the older was not joking, moving sideward and crawling to get away, saying, "Okay! Okay! I'm up! No need for that."

Freen just laughed at the cutie before proceeding to get the food she brought to the bed, setting the portable table in front of Becky.

"Come on. Eat now or we'll be late." She motioned to the plate, when she saw the unmoving girl who continued to just look at her.

"What?" She asked again.

"Ahh..." The girl replied, opening her mouth like she was asking to be fed.

Freen smiled, defeated.

"Okay, princess, you got me. Here's the airplane..."

---

Becky was tired. She was practicing soccer for a while now, and it is already getting late. She can see how the sky was already becoming darker, not only because of the time, but also because of the weather. It seems like it will rain. Tough luck! Becky thought to herself.

She laid on the grass in the middle of the field, just letting everything go, as she really is drained. She can't even feel her legs. "Whatever! Just rain on me." She thought.

And rain, it did. A strike of lightning was seen before small droplets of rain fell on Becky's face. She knew even with her eyes closed that this is going to turn into a heavy downpour.

But before she could get soaked further, she felt a presence from above her. Someone lifted her up carefully, making her ride their back while still holding on to an umbrella that was mostly covering her only, wetting the mystery person.

Becky was about to complain and question who the heck just carried her out of the rain, when she smelled a familiar fragrance, one whose owner she'll know even in a crowded room.

"P'Freen! What are you doing? Put me down. I'm heavy."

"Oh! Quit moving around, kid, or we'll both fall over. I know you're tired, just let me." The girl said, flashing her that contagious smile.

So she did. She let her carry her back to the older's car and drive her home.

When they got home, she didn't stop pampering her. Taking off her shoes, bringing her food and feeding her. Carrying her bridal style to her room. Becky thought that if she was allowed to, she'd even bathe her.

Looking at the girl pampering her, Becky can't help but think how ideal Freen is. Anyone she'll love is surely lucky for they won the best partner.

The thought took out of her reverie. A partner? P'Freen is going to have a lover sooner or later. The young Becky thought feeling her heart constrict at the thought.

"Her Phi can't have anyone else." She thought.

No boyfriend or girlfriend, just Becky!

---

"Richie!" Becky's irritated voice resounded in the soccer field, getting the attention of her brother who was drinking water with his friends.

"Mom said we have to go home early today. Freen's family is going to eat dinner with us." With that, she left.

"Hey, bro! Why don't you introduce us to your sister? She's so beautiful." This made Richie laugh and shake his head.

"I think that would be difficult, bro. She doesn't want or have interest on anyone, only Freen."

"Freen? As in, Sarocha Chankimha? Isn't she like your fiancé or something?"

"Well, nothing yet is settled, so we'll see." And he left with a mysterious smile.