7

Freen and Becky's mothers were childhood best friends. They only got separated when the latter's mom married her dad and moved with him to England.

They didn't meet each other again for years, not until they accidentally met in an exclusive subdivision, living just across each other.

Both families automatically merged together, as both had been inseparable, even making sure that the kids would spend time with each other as well.

They even jokingly say that they want their kids to one day marry. How ridiculous!

Good thing, Becky had an older brother who was only a year older than Freen -- Richie. She was safe. Or so she thought.

They have been paired up as kids, and are practically engaged, but Freen obviously had her eyes on the younger Armstrong.

Since she met her, Freen has always been fond of Becky. Following her around, doing things for her, treating her like a princess. It even became a household joke that Becky wouldn't need to lift a finger whenever the older is around. Not that she is complaining.

This went on as they grew up. They became a package deal. Where Becky went, Freen was also.

Sadly, as puberty kicked in, this started to irritated the hell out of the younger, as she felt so limited, because of the other always being there to tell her what to do or reminding her what she shouldn't. It was suffocating. She knows that she is only concerned about her, but as a rebellious teenager, Becky thought that Freen is being out of line. She's not her girlfriend, for fuck's sake!

Richie doesn't seem to mind tho, as he got all the freedom that he wanted, because his "future wife" seemed to not want anything to do with him.

Freen being his future wife has always been a running joke among the trio, but they never thought that it was Becky who is going to be Freen's wife, because of a secret they never got to know until later in their lives.