10

A knock on the door brought a fuming Becky out of her reverie. She was still raging mad at her wife, but she has to admit that she is worried, as it's already late, but she's still nowhere to be found. She also didn't go home the day before.

She hurriedly stood up to open the door, expecting to see her Freen, preparing to scold her for leaving in the midst of their argument.

She was taken aback when she found the girl she's been waiting for, being helped up by Noey. She looked wasted. She can barely remain standing on her own.

"Noey, what happened to her?"

"Sorry to bring her in this state, Becky. She got so drunk, we couldn't stop her. I had to take her home, because girls in the bar were already eyeing her, and Freen, being herself, was being all friendly with them."

The last part of their friend's statement triggered something inside Becky, making her grit her teeth. She looked at her wife and noticed how fine she did look, even with just a casual white long sleeves and slacks. No wonder she became a prey in that place.

Noey helped Becky get Freen in bed, leaving right after the younger thanked her.

"I can't believe you did this. You can't even drink." Becky was scolding Freen, like the other could understand her, as she takes off her sweat drenched clothes. She prepared a basin and cloth to clean up the older, as she reeked of alcohol.

She looked peaceful in her sleep. This was what Becky thought as she dabbed the cloth lightly on Freen's face. She can't take her eyes off of her. Whether she admits it or not, her wife is definitely a sight.

She can't explain what pushed her, but she just saw herself leaning closer to her and eventually kissing her. The kiss was soft and sweet. Just enough to send bolts of electricity through her veins, but it made her want more. So she moved her lips slowly, using her thumb to pull her wife's chin downwards to slightly open her mouth, wanting to have a taste.

She deepened the kiss unconsciously, holding on to her lovers face, eliciting a moan from the previously sleeping woman. It seems like she was awakened, as Becky felt arms slowly wrapping on her waist and nape, pulling her closer.

She wanted more. That's what her mind was shouting. So she became more aggressive, pulling herself on top of Freen, sitting on her lap, but the older girl pushed her suddenly.

"Stop. I can't do this. I'm married. My wife will be mad at me." Freen innocently said, obviously still not in the right mind. This made Becky smile. Oh, her loyal lover. It turned her on even more.

"It's me, babe. It's Becky." She said still grinning widely.

"Bb?" Her wife asked, trying to look at her better, and when she's sure she had a good look, Becky reached for the taller girl's nape to kiss her again.

They needed air. She knew that. They were suffocating in every minute, but she was so reluctant to let go. She felt like she needed to be this close and feel her. But they can't die because of kissing, so they slowly pulled apart of each other, pressing their foreheads to each other afterwards.

When Becky opened her eyes, she was welcomed by the most expressive eyes she's ever laid hers on. The brown eyes that she came to love was eliciting a new emotion she's never seen. It was darkened and her lover's pupils were dilated more than usual.

Before she knew it, their positions have already changed, as she was pinned down the bed by the half-naked drunk woman who quickly attacked her lips once more. Not that she was complaining.

The kiss was intoxicating. She can still taste the alcohol on the other's tongue, but she's not hating it. In fact, she felt like getting drunk from it too, as she roamed her hands around the older's body, as she does too, and before she knew it, they were both bare under the moonlight dancing to the music only they can hear.

When they finished, it was already dawn. Freen tiredly fell on top of her, snoozing off right away, leaving her catching her breath as she stares blankly on the ceiling.

What just happened?

If you're going to ask her if she regrets anything, she won't be a hypocrite; she doesn't. Becky was well-aware of everything that happened between her and her wife, as she was the one who was sober. Hell, she was the one who initiated it!

But why? She thought she didn't love Freen. Then, why did she give her first to her?

So many thoughts clouded her mind, but her tired body pulled her to slumber. Maybe, she'll just have to clarify her feelings tomorrow as she talks with her wife.

---

AN: I think I forgot to say that Freen is intersex in this story. Sorry. ✌️ I already updated the tags.