103

"What a big house." I muttered to Julian, who was already unsure about this whole 'game night' thing. She knew the deal between Cameron and I, and knew it was odd for me to be so okay with it. But honestly, I was dying inside. I wanted to grab Lyla and rip her throat open for even looking at Cameron the way she is. Wow, that's a little harsh..

How weird is this though? I mean, really? Like who in the world can Julian be dating Cameron's girlfriend's dad?

Dad, can you believe this? Only after a few months, Julian already has a boyfriend. I still haven't decided whether I'm okay with her dating or not. But, I'm guess it's better than when she was depressed and crying all the time.

"Daddy, you know we don't have any board games, right?" Lyla said to her father. Correction, 'daddy'.

I looked over at Cameron because he wouldn't stop staring at me, and I raised my eye brows at him while muttering 'what?'

He shrugged his shoulders, showing sympathy in his brown eyes.

"Well," Lyla's dad huffed, "Is it fine with you guys if we watch a movie instead? Any movie of your choice."

"Fine with me." Julian spoke.

"Jessi?" I heard Julian ask, and I quickly turned away from Cameron.

"Oh sorry, what?" My eyes were wide.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Julian asked. I noticed her mood was off. Maybe it's because of Cameron.

"Sure." I said.

"This is great!" Lyla smiled towards Cameron, "Let's watch a scary movie!"

Cameron's eyed her, slightly nodding. My first though about her wanting to watch a scary movie is from the first night I spent the night with Cameron.

"It's dangerous out there." He guarded the door, his expression changed to nervous smiling.

"I walk the city everyday." I admitted, standing in front of him, which he didn't like me walking by myself on my foot around the room, and I could tell it was bothering him.

"Oh my god." He practically slapped his face, "I want you to stay with me." His smile was contagious, and I found myself blushing at the attention.

"It's just I get really bored with no one in here to talk to, and you're the only girl who doesn't scream every five seconds because I'm 'Cameron Dallas'." He quoted with his fingers.

I looked around, trying to find a reason of why I shouldn't, but there aren't any.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." He stepped closer to me, "We can watch movies, order food, anything you want."

"You're bribing me?" I asked, a faint laugh escaped my lips, my smile still plastered on my face.