75

*listen to the song Cool Kids, BY SOMO.*

__________________

"You ready?" Cam peaked his head through the door, and I nodded, grabbing my two black suitcases.

I walked out of the room that we both shared one time, making my way into the living room.

Charlie stood straight, tears covering the bottom lid of her eye. I dryly smiled at her, breaking into tears wasn't an option. I can't cry. I cannot.

"Come here." She yanked me towards her, slinging her arms around me.

"God, I'll miss you way too much."

"I'll miss you too." I whispered against her hair, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I can't thank you enough for what you've done. Really, Jess."

"For what?" I leaned away from her, pushing my hair out of my face.

"I wouldn't be here without you. I can't thank you enough." She whispered, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Thank you for being a friend to me, showing me at one point that not everyone hates me. Thank you for- sticking up for me when no one else would." I didn't want to cry, but second by second it was becoming harder. Cameron and I are moving far away from California, far away from everyone I've grown to love. We'll be gone for at least a year. A year.

"Now-" she wiped the tears from under her eyes, "I swear if you ever need me, call me. I don't care if I'm fucking sky diving, I'll answer." She laughed, "I'll listen to whatever you have to tell me, even if you've told me five times already. I'll listen."

"Same for you, Charles." I playfully shoved her, looking over at Nash.

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Take care of my boy." He faked a country accent, smiling afterwards.

"No, but seriously, take care of him." He laughed.

"Will do." I looked over at Cameron, smirking.

"I'll see you in a year, bud." I kissed his cheek, grabbing my suitcases.

He looked down, and then back up to my eyes, "have fun."

I gulped, looking at Nash, and then Charlie.

"Goodbye."