56

"Bye mom." Were my last words in the funeral home, besides my long ass speech that had everyone silent.

It took everything in me to look at the woman for more than five seconds, but I managed to do it.

A single tear fell from my eyes, and I quickly wiped it, I have to stay strong.

It was over. Everything was over.

The casket was now closed, and the boys and I left.

Realizing that my mother is no longer breathing in this cruel world is hard, it's fucking hard to believe honestly. I'm hiding behind a mask. To say I don't miss her would be such an understatement. Saying those words about her, those true honest facts actually, is was out of pure anger. I may or may not have took it too far. I forgive you mom.

I forgive you. I love you.

I walked out of the funeral home, holding in my breath. Cam held onto my hand, and we all made our way towards the black van.

__________________

"So, where are we going?" Hayes asked from the back seat, and no one answered. I guess we didn't really plan where we'd go after the funeral.

"We've already checked out of the hotel, so we'll have to check into another one." Nash said.

"Good luck." I dryly laughed, "There aren't hotels in this town, actually there's not a hotel that's even close to this town."

"We can stop somewhere to get something to eat, and then we'll figure out something." Cameron said.

"Sounds good, I'm starving." Shawn, quiet little Shawn, said in the back.

_____________________

We arrived at a fast food restaurant, Taco Bell to be exact.

"Jessi's uncle." Nash gulped, "He said to call him if we needed anything, and it's obvious that we need a place to stay at for at least the night. It's too late to drive to another town."

"Yeah." Cameron nodded, not finding the idea as good as Nash did, "Jessi, are you sure he's your uncle?"

"Honestly no, but I believe he is. Why would he lie?" I laughed.

"He seemed uptight." Cameron stated.

"Call him." Maggie said, and everyone looked at her.

"What? Do you guys want to be squished in a car for a few hours or sleep in a nice house?" I laughed at her response.

"She's right, let's just call him, there's no way he'll say no."

I had instantly pulled the card out from my pocket, and dialing the number into my phone.

He instantly picked up, "Dr. Carmack, how may I help you?" He asked, and my lips slightly curved.

"It's me, Jessi." I sighed, "I need a favor."

(This chapter sucked, and I'm sorry!! Love you omg)