81

"You've got to be kidding me." I barely said, "I thought you never had a thing with her."

"I didn't." Cameron said.

"Yes you did, it was all over social media!" Jace raised his voice, which was unnecessary, but whatever.

"Fuck social media, did Madison tell you that?" Cameron questioned him.

"She told me everything. About how you two hooked up-"

"Sorry bud, but you should leave right now before you piss me off." I gently said, trying to keep my mouth shut as much as possible.

"Jessi, you think I'm lying, but I'm not." His brows furrowed, "They may not have hooked up like she said, but I know they at least kissed."

I gulped, "That's in the past."

"I'm sorry- I don't know what else you want." Cameron said.

"I want you to mean it."

"But I don't."

"You're the fucking reason she left me."

"That's not my problem, you obviously didn't make her happy. It wouldn't have lasts forever."

"Cameron." I gulped. That was rude.

Jace slowly nodded, "You're right, Cameron. You're totally right." His sarcasm wasn't hard to detect. "I'm going to leave you two alone." He smiled oddly.

I was confused as fuck.

"I can have you out of this room in a heartbeat, so you can do as you say, and leave us alone, or we can do this the hard way." Cameron's jawline moved up and down.

"What? Are you going to fight me, Cammie?" He puckered his lips.

Cameron stepped forward, but I held him back, receiving a confusing look from him.

"You're.not.going.to.fight.him." I stated clearly, and he obeyed me. Of course.

"I'll let you two deal with each other, I hope I didn't cause too much drama." Jace smiled, opening the door. Boxes were piled up outside of the door, our luggage had arrived.

"I would help unpack," Jace dryly laughed, sarcasm hanging from his lips, "But I have better things to do."

He shut the door, and I sighed, resting my head on Cameron's chest.

"You know I didn't kiss him, right?" I asked, mumbling into his chest.

"You know I never kissed Madison, right?"

"I know you didn't, we've already been through this more than once."

"Okay, good. I rather get off the subject of Madison." He said, and I remembered that I forgave Madison back at my Uncle's house, and that everything she done in the past is in the past.

"We can unpack, we have a lot to get done."

"Sounds great, I'll carry the boxes in."
_________________

We sat on the bed, pulling random things out from the cardboard boxes, and putting them where we choose.

"Oh my god, remember this picture?" I asked, holding up the one of him and I back at the apartment. I almost forgot about this. I remember how nervous I was that day because I hadn't seen cam in three months, and that was the first day at his and Nash's apartment. Nash dressed me in Mahagony's whorish clothes, no offense to her.

I wore a short leather shirt and a black crop top that reached just above my belly button. I'm surprised I even let anyone see me like that.

"I like that picture." He smiled, "It brings back memories, huh?"

"Yeah, not the best ones." I grinned, pulling out more pictures. Some were of Cameron, mostly baby photos, and some were recent photos. I barely had any.

I pulled out another photo, and it didn't have a frame. The back read "Mommy, Jessi, and Daddy".

Oh my god. Daddy. I've never met him, or saw him for that matter. I was quick to flip the photo over, my mother catching my sight with her fluffy curly hair, and I was sitting on her lap.

And dad- "Uncle Will." I breathed out.