70

"Are you-- drunk?!" My anger rose, "After all of this fucking time of sitting in this fucking boring ass hotel room, you're out getting drunk? How in the hell did you even manage to get alcohol?! You're not even 21 yet." I pulled at my hair.

"Babe." He smirked.

"Don't babe me. I'm done with whatever this is Cameron."

"You're done?" He sloppily asked, "I don't understand."

He doesn't fucking understand that I'm breaking up with the dumb ass. I harshly pulled open the dresser drawers, grabbing my clothes, and stuffing them into a random suitcase I found in the closet. I actually had it packed in no time.

"Where do you think you're going?" He slurred.

I scoffed, "Don't talk to me."

"Don' be ah bitch."

I stopped in my place.

"I know you didn't just fucking call me a bitch." I turned around, and collided my fist with his face. Him being drunk, he fell to the floor, and satisfaction was all I felt towards it.

"I'm the bitch?" I yelled, "You're the one who is never home anymore. The one who never calls me anyone. I don't even know who the hell you are!"

"You know me."

I groaned, "God Cam, you're so stupid!" I cried. He's not going to remember this tomorrow.

"Listen," I gulped, "I need money for a cab."

"No."

"You really wanna fucking go there?" I raised my eyebrows, light kicking him in the ribs. A part of me actually felt bitchy for physically hurting him, but the other part was liking it. I wanted him to physically feel the pain that he's put me through mentally.

"Thanks." I sarcastically said, taking a $100 from his wallet, and throwing it back at him.

"And don't try to call me tomorrow. I won't answer." I admitted. Leaving him worthless on the floor.

I couldn't think straight, but honestly, I've been wanting to do this. He's left me alone for at least a month, rarely talking to me. So hell with it.

I slammed door shut, making my way downstairs to the lobby. I pushed open the glass double doors, the LA city fulfilling my sites. Yes, LA.

I dialed Nash's number in my phone.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Nash?" I cried.

"Are you okay? Is this Jessi?" He panicked.

"Yes. I need your help." I breathed out.

"Oh my god, what's wrong? Where are you?"

"I'm outside of the hotel, Cameron is drunk, and I don't want to stay here."

"He's drunk?" Nash raised his voice.

"Yes, can I say with you?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Fuck. Yes. Of course Jessi." He stated.

"Okay" I scurried over to a stopped taxi, "Nash, I'm on my way."