92

"It'll only be a few days." I said, holding my bags in my hand. Ellie stood at the door.

"You'll be fine." Cameron said.

She sighed, "Okay. Only two days, right?"

"Yeah, and we left you a good bit of money, so do whatever you want while we're gone." I laughed.

"Okay, and I'll keep the house clean."

"I know." I side hugged her, "Be careful, and keep the door locked at all times, and don't answer to anyone. Unless it's Nash or one of the boys."

"Gotcha, mom." She cracked a smile.

Cameron side hugged her, and I tried hiding my smile from it.

_________________

At the airport, it was packed, and I knew their would be girls piling on Cameron any minute.

He grabbed ahold of my hand, and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Are you excited?" He kissed my cheek, keeping his head down, he was trying not to be seen.

"I'm scared." I laughed, "When's the last time you've seen your mom?"

"A month before we met."

"We've been together for a long time."

"I know. I haven't seen her in forever."

"What about your dad? We've never really talked about your parents or anything."

"My dads a fuck up." He held onto my hand a little tighter. "I don't know him, but my mom's told me all about him."

"What about him?" I asked.

"I don't know, Jessi." His voice lowered, and I could tell he just didn't want to talk about it.

________________

We stuffed our suitcases in the department above us, and I'd plopped down into my seat.

It was raining outside, so I was in a pretty dull mood.

"Cameron Dallas?" Two teenage girls behind us managed to say at the exact same time, and I sighed. This is going to be one hell of a plane ride. Honestly, I don't know why I'm having such rude thoughts, I'm just tired of never being able to do hardly anything without fans. I love them, don't get me wrong.

"Hey." He smiled, turning back around to face me.

"Hi Jessi." One of the girls shyly said; holding her hand over her mouth.

"Hi." I smiled back, my mood brightening a little more.

"If you guys don't mind, can I get a picture." The brown haired girl said, lifting her camera up and snapping a picture.

"I'll take a good one for you." I said, and she handed her phone to me.

I leaned back as far as I could, and snapped a photo of Cameron and the girl.

Her hair was parted down the middle, and it clung to her face from being extremely straight, and her eye lashes were longer than mine x10.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked, and Cameron secretly sighed, looking at me.

"Visiting his mom." I slightly smiled, and she nodded while sitting back into her seat.

I laid my head on the window, closing my eyes.

I always sleep on planes.
_

IM UPDATING AGAIN TODAY. I haven't posted in a while sorry OMG :(