4

Cameron had fell asleep, and I was tempted to stay in this bed, but I knew it'd be better to sleep in the other one. I don't know how to feel sleeping in the same bed with a boy, even though I somewhat sort of kind of maybe like it just a little bit..

I tugged the covers away from my body, raising myself from the bed. I was yanked back, falling at the exact spot I was laying, by Cameron's arm.

"Stay." He said, bringing himself closer to me, it was an unfamiliar feeling to cuddle with a boy.. A cute and sweet one.

His fingers gazed my stomach, with my legs tangled into his. Was it weird to cuddle with someone you've only known for a day?

No.

Not at all.

People do this all the time.

//

"Just put a disguise on." My idea was useless, and I knew he couldn't leave the hotel room. Maybe I could leave and get some food for the both of us.

"If I could just leave the hotel without anyone seeing me, it would be fine." He informed me, but I had nothing. Someone would see him, no doubt.

"You know what?" I don't care. Let's just go." He waved his hand carelessly around, and I grabbed it, dragging him with me out the door.

"C'mon!" I yelled, which was actually a whisper, so I guess you can call it a whispered yell.

We were running, tripping on our own feet, but too busy laughing to even notice. Cameron had the smile that could brighten your day just by showing his teeth, and the perfect shape of his lips could make you want to kiss him, but instead you'd just stare. Stare at the way his eyes roamed yours, and feel the need to close your eyes because you start feeling insecure for a minute. You'd stand on your tip toes, just to feel his hot breath a little closer, and then you'd fall for his gleaming eyes. His fingertips would caress your jawline, and your smile would take over.

And he would kiss you.

He pressed his lips to mine, and my toes were no long pointed to reach his height. He was stood over me, cupping my face, and his lips grazed over mine. It was perfect, really.

I pulled at his shirt, bringing him closer to me where our full bodies were collided within each other. He pressed me up to the hotel hallway, and I'm happy to say I think we are alone in this long, narrow hallway.

"From the moment I saw you, I've wanted to do this." He laughed against my lips, and I laughed along with him.

The elevator door clicked open, his eyes grew wide along with mine.

"God." He whispered, pulling me into the nearest door.

"Is this a janitors closet?" I tried to stay quiet, but my laugh escaped.

"Shut up." I felt his body pressed against me, his lips roaming mine.