93

It wasn't long until we were back in California, and it felt nice to be here again. Memories flushing through immediately as I saw Nash and Cams old apartment. Cameron said we should stop by here first before we go to his moms.

Cameron carried by bag along with his, only because he wouldn't let me carry it by myself.

Nash immediately opened the door, slinging his arms around me, and I wrapped mine around him as well.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" He smiled, looking away from me. I chuckled.

"I know, you've gotten taller." I said.

He smiled hugging Cameron afterwards, I walked in the apartment, seeing Charlie walk out from Nash's room.

"Oh my goodness!" She practically ran to me, "I didn't know you were here."

"I just got here." I hugged her, "I missed you." I groaned.

"I missed you too! It gets boring around here." She giggled.

"I can hear you." Nash said, walking through the door.

I kept my eyes on Cameron, and quickly looked away when he noticed I was staring.

"How long are you guys staying here?" Nash asked, looking at me.

"As long as Cameron wants. I have no clue." I said.

"Here pretty soon. We have to get to my moms soon, she's cooking." Cameron said, walking over to me, and pulling me to the couch.

"Oh." Charlie sighed, "well, is there anything new? What's been going on?" She smiled.

Cameron and I both exchanged looks. "Nothing." I quickly said; not bringing up the Cal situation. I should call Ellie and make sure she's okay.

"I have to use the bathroom." I said, and I stood up, walking to Cams old room.

I pulled my phone out, searching for Ellie's name.

After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just watching tv. Have you guys landed yet?"

"Yeah, we're at Nash's right now." I smiled.

"Oh, well, I'll call you back later, I can't miss vampire diaries." She laughed.

"Make sure to record them! I'll cry if I miss them."

"I will. I will."

"Okay, well I love you. Be safe." I said.

"Love you too. Bye."

I ended the call. Was it wrong to leave her by herself? Maybe we should have taken her with us..

I walked back into the living room, Nash looking at me.

"Hi." I said to him, laughing.

"Sorry. I just haven't seen you in forever. It's weird." He shook his head, looking away from me.

"Do you guys have anything to drink? I'm thirsty." I lingered into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator.

"Dr. Pepper." Charlie smiled. "Your favorite."

I smiled, knowing that she remembers the littlest thing of my favorite drink makes me feel important.

Charlie walked into the kitchen, propping herself against the counter as I took small sips of my soda.

"We have a lot to catch up on." She giggled.

"Yeah. I know. Like, you and Nash? What's going on?" I smiled with wide eyes.

"I'm pregnant." She came out and said it so freely.

"You're what? No you're not- you're kidding."

She smiled, "yeah, you're right. I'm kidding."

"Why would you do that to me!" I screamed, laughing at her.

Nash and Cam just sort of looked at us.

"Okay okay, so we-..." She gave me a look.

"You guy did the thing."

"Oh we did the thing." She cracked a smile, looking away from me.

"How was it?" I blurted out, not exactly caring.

"It was good." She said, trying to hold in her laugh.

"How long is he? Like a 6?" I joked.

"I'm not telling you that." She covered her face, chuckling.

"I was just messing with you." I giggled.

"Have you and Cam?" She asked, and my face turned pale.

"No- yes. Maybe." I flushed.

"I already knew you guys did. You can just tell."

"How can you tell?" I ask.

"I don't know." She smiled, her voice trailing off into the living room.

I sat back down by Cam, and he grabbed my hand and held it, resting his head onto my shoulder.

"You ready to see mom?" He mumbled in my ear.

I nodded.