82

"Stop freaking out, I'm sure-"

"You're sure that what? Cameron, this is my father! My uncle!" My voice screeched, the fact that I had no clue my uncle will was my dad makes me pissed off. He lied the entire time. He knew I was his daughter when the boys and I all stayed at his house for a couple of days, he knew.

My whole entire life, I'd been without a dad, not knowing what he looked like or even his fucking name. Why couldn't he be here for me? He seems like such a good person, why couldn't he have been there. Been my dad.

"You're breathing to hard, stop." Cameron grabbed my shoulders, keeping a tight grip on them.

"If you think about it, it's not that big of a deal. At least your dad is alive. At least you know who he is." Cameron's soft voice soothed me down a little, but I was still really mad.

"How did you get the picture?" I asked calmly.

"He- gave it to me."

"So you knew the entire time?" A tears fell.

"No, no I swear to god I didn't know. He just handed me a photo and told me to keep it. I didn't ask questions, I thought it was sort of strange though, but I took it. I thought it was just a photo of you, your uncle, and your mom. I didn't know he was your dad."

"Ha. This is his way of telling me that I'm his daughter. Out of all the ways he could of told me, this is the way." I shook my head. "I'm calling him."

"No, you're mad right now. Wait until you're calm."

"Cameron, I'm fucking calm, why can't you fucking see that?"

"You're not fucking calm because you're fucking cussing at me, so get in the fucking bed and go to bed while I fucking finish unpacking." He grunted.

"You're so fucking annoying."

"And you're a fucking brat sometimes."

"Fuck you."

"I'd fucking be glad to." He smiled.

"Stop saying the F word, you're such a bad influence." I shrugged, smiling while I walked away from him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed in Will's number where Cameron couldn't see me.

Three rings, and he picked up.

"Hello?" He said.

I huffed, "Hey, father."