74

Cameron's POV:

I'd worked my ass off for two months. Working out at nights whenever I come home to see her sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't wake her, I couldn't disrupt her from the peace she'd built without me. So, every night was the same damn thing. Coming home into a clean hotel room, doing the small workout routine the movie directors ordered me to do, and then sleeping to the beat of her heart. I'd wake up in the mornings, and kiss her goodbye in hopes to see her late at night again, not caring if she was asleep or not. Just being in her presence is enough to satisfy me, and even though she may think I've given up on whatever we have, I haven't. Everyday, I think to myself about how great it's going to be when the movie is finished, and how great it's going to be to sleep in with her, and watch movies. I could focus my attention on her.

So, whenever the movie was complete, I was excited as hell, and so were the other guys. We had all agreed to have a drink or two, to celebrate. I've met so many great people while working with this movie, and we all thought it wasn't a bad idea to celebrate the ending of something that brought us together.

I'd came home late that night, knowing she would be asleep, but that's the thing.--

She wasn't asleep. She was wide ass awake, yelling in my face, but the entire time, I had a smile on my face. Because in the past two months, we'd barely talked any, so I was excited that we were.

I remember her being so pissed off at me, she even punched me, and kicked my ribs. I never realized how much anger she had been holding, and unfortunately, I found out the hard way.

The next morning, I called Nash, knowing that she'd be over there. I knew she would.

So I went to the apartment, and whenever I opened the door into the apartment building, I heard footsteps down the stairs, and the idea of it being her crossed my mind. So, I acted normal, leaning against the wall in hopes that it was her.

And it was.

And we ended up settling things out, and the next thing I know she's crying in my chest, and I'm smiling the fact that she's not leaving me. It was a long ass argument though.

"What are the plans now? Where do we go? Back to the apartment?" She asked.

I do miss living with Nash in the apartment, but I'd rather live somewhere alone. With Jessi.

I bit my lip, "Let's- get our own apartment:" I smiled down at her pale face, "In New York. The place where we met."

"You really want to?" She looked up at me.

"What's stopping us? YOLO."

"Don't be lame." She laughed.

"-and its 'yodo'." She smiled.

"What the fuck is 'yodo'?"

"We live everyday, we only die once. Duh, smartass."

"Wow, you're soooo cool." I chuckled at her.

"Cooler than you.- and I'm hungry, so buy me food."

"Yes master." A smirk lingered from my lips.