7

"Let's do something, let's play a game. Anything." Nash had changed at least twenty positions in his bed for the past twenty minutes.

It was officially dark outside, and I'd achieved to literally do nothing all day long. There's no telling how much pizza I've eaten, I can't even think about it.

"Truth or Dare." Cameron licked his lips, sliding over to where I was sitting the edge of the bed.

"There is only three people, won't that be a sort of boring." I giggled at the two of them, and I have to keep reminding myself that they are boys.

"Let's invite Carter and Hayes, they're not too far from here. Plus, we could use the extra company." Nash pulled out his phone.

Of course, me being me, asked who they were.

"Hayes is my brother, and Carter is- Carter is just Carter." Nash and Cameron laughed, so I did too..

"I think Jack and Jack may be here too." Nash jumped up and down, and I've took the better decision of not asking who they were.

"Hell, we might as well invite Shawn." Cameron waved his hand in the air, and finally he mentions someone I know.

"Wait, Shawn Mendes?" I asked, half smiling. There's no telling how many times I've listened to Life Of The Party.

"You know Shawn?" Cameron eyed me, and I could see his eyes filled with jealousy.

"I listen to his music." I admitted, "He's good."

"He's amazing." Nash said to himself while glued to his phone, while Cameron paved across the room.

"Dude, if they get caught coming here, all the fans will know I'm here." He said, sitting across from Nash.

"You worry too much, it'll be fine."
____________________________

Yeah, that's what he said. 'it'll be fine' 'Don't worry'.

"Cameron?" I asked, standing ahead of multiple fans being held away by a rope used for a gate.

He looked at me, grabbing onto my hand, and honestly I was shocked at the sudden action. I'd always though considering how famous he was, he'd be embarrassed of me.

But were all 'Human' here, it shouldn't matter how famous he is, or how normal I am.

"They're going to say rude thing, and give you rude stares, but don't stress over it." He whispered, and I nodded.

So, here I stand with seven famous boys, with girls giving me the death stare, and I don't know how I ended up in this situation.

Right now, this is making me realize that Cameron Dallas is way better than me. He could have a girlfriend in a second, I should feel privileged.

"Stare at someone else like that." Cameron shot at a teenage girl that looked almost as old as me, and I was trying to smile. He stuck up for me, and that's all I could really ask for him right now.

His hand was still tightly held onto mine, and we made our way through the crowd, hoping into once again, a black van, but this time, Nash, Hayes, Cater, Jack and Jack, and Shawn joined.