23

I was panicking, pacing across the room watching Cameron stuff his bag with clothes, and by the looks of it, he's pissed. The color in his face was completely red, and his muscles were tensed. This was a terrible time to think of how hot he looks when he's mad, and I should be focused on something more important.

He's leaving really soon, and I've forgotten how to breathe.

How to react.

I looked down at the ground, I've forgotten how to think. Suddenly everything seems different, and knowing that Cameron is packing his bags, makes me want to crawl in bed, and not get out until he eventually comes back.

It could be months, hell, even years. He'd forget about me by then though.

"Babe." He stood from the floor, walking over to where I was, bringing his hands to my face. "Don't cry." He whispered.

I closed my eyes, and maybe if I just keep them closed everything will be alright.

I felt his hands rest on my lips, his forehead touching mine.

I started breathing real heavily out of nowhere, it was uncontrollable.

It hit me. He was leaving. I won't see him again.

The boy who shoved me into a van, practically forcing me to stay with him at his hotel, is leaving me.

The boy who shoves me in random hotel janitor closets and kissed me like crazy, is leaving.

The boy who I've only known for almost a week, but managed to steal my entire heart, is leaving.

How come the one boy I actually have ever cared about has to leave? Why me?

"Stop, you're going to make me cry." His voice croaked, bringing back memories of today when he crawled onto me and cried, thinking I was asleep.

I opened my eyes, seeing he was already staring at me with his dark yet light brown eyes. His thumbs pressed into my cheeks, and his lips onto mine. The feeling was welcoming, and I knew this wasn't a good idea.

He shouldn't have kissed me, now it's only going to be worse.

My cries mixed in with the kiss, and I found myself begging for more. The kiss only grew stronger, but I knew nothing more could happen. I wouldn't let it.

I breathed out, "Okay." I backed away from him, "Just please go."

My words shocked me, and by the way his mouth quickly dropped, I could tell it shocked him. He nodded his head, picking his bags up.

"Make a promise to me." He said, inches away fit me.

I gulped, "what?"

"Promise me that you'll wait for me. Please don't have any other relationships. Wait for me." His eyes pleaded, "I told you that I would wait for you, remember?" He asked, and I did remember.

I nodded, and replied with a sloppy "yes".

"I'll wait for you, you wait for me." He breathed out, pecking my lips hard. I always hated it when he did that, it always made me want to kiss him. But I couldn't. I couldn't kiss him.

"Promise me." He muttered, his brown eyes burning into mine.

"Okay." I said, looking away from him.

"Okay what?" He asked, bugging me.

"Okay I promise Cameron, now go. You're going to miss your flight." My eyes were weak now, and I was having a hard time saying goodbye.

He stepped towards me, placing his lips on my cheek for a good five seconds.

And then he was gone.