91

Two weeks later
________________

I could say the past couple of weeks have been decent; there's been no sign of Cal.

We all went to the movie theaters to watch Cams movie: Ellie, Nash, Matt, Carter, the Jacks, and of course Cam. Shawn couldn't make it, he claims to have been to busy, and I completely understand that. He's getting big.

I rested on the couch, my head propped onto Cam's lap as he played with my hair. Ellie was surprisingly cooking dinner, and the reason why it's as shocking as I'm putting it out to be is because she's finally loosening up to us.

I love how she's never freaked out over Cameron's popularity. I love how she's so quiet, and never makes any trouble. She's sweet, and so freaking caring.

"Hey, I have to ask you something." Cam said, loud enough for only my ears to hear.

"What." I looked up to his eyes above me.

"Do you- would you want to visit my mom? We don't have to stay long, only for a couple of days."

"Uhm, of course." I half laughed, "How could I possibly say no to meeting your mom?"

"I think you'd like her." His eyes fluttered, "I've never had a real girlfriend, if you know what I mean-"

"Yeah, yeah." I interrupted, "When? Tomorrow?"

"Damn, so soon?" He smirked, and I laughed.

"Sorry, it's just I've been sitting in this apartment for a week. I'm use to moving around like we always do."

"Are you saying you don't like the apartment?"

"No, I love this apartment. I just- I need to get out for a few days." I smiled.

Our eyes were attached when he connected his lips with mine, his hand trailed down my stomach under the covers resting on my upper thigh. I placed my hand on top of his, softly running my fingertips over his.

"Okay lovebirds, dinner is ready." Ellie chuckled, glancing over at us.

Cameron raced me to the kitchen, and I won. I mean, of course.
__________________

I fixed my pillow, lying my head down into it. I watched Cam undress, and trust me, it's not as creepy as it sounds. He threw his clothes in the floor, knowing I'd be the one to pick it up tomorrow.

He laid beside me, pulling at my waist. I laid my head on his chest, running my finger down his torso.

"What's your mom like?" I asked.

Cameron shifted, lying his head down onto mine.

"She reminds me of you." He stated.

"Me? How?"

"I don't know. Like, she tries to keep this strong face on whenever she really wants to fall apart. Just like you."

"-And she's always somehow happy. She's always trying to fix other people's problems instead of her own. She's kindhearted."

"I'm not kindhearted." I said evilly, laughing at my own self.

"Shut up." He turned me over and onto my back.

He brought himself in between my legs, his head falling onto the crook of my neck.

"It's too late for th-"

"Shh." He softly kissed my lips, receiving a small smile from me.
_____________________

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFICTION PLEASE!(: