21

"Is she okay?" I heard the door creep open, light shining in. I'd been in here just about all day long for no apparent reasons. Cameron left to eat every once in a while, but I didn't.

"Yeah, She's been a sleep all day long." He whispered to Nash, "Should I be worried?"

He thought i was sleeping, but I'm obviously not. But, he doesn't have to know that. I'll just listen in on their conversation.

"She really did freak out, huh?" Nash asked, and when i peeked my eye open just enough to see them, Nash was sat at the edge of the bed, pressing his hand onto my feet. I guess its good for the boys to be here for me.

Cameron nodded at his question, "Yeah, I didn't know what to do.. I've never been so scared of a girl before." He smiled, and when he looked over at me, I quickly closed my eyes, even though it was dark due to the brown curtains.

"It's crazy how our fandom can hurt someone so badly. They should respect the people we care about. I mean, we all care about her.. and I- I don't like seeing her like this." Was Nash really saying this stuff? The boys actually care about me.. I thought I was just another one of Cam's girlfriends.

"I don't even know what I'm doing.." Cameron rubbed the back of his head. "I'm leaving tomorrow.."

"She isn't coming with you?" Nash asked, and his question had me thinking for a second. Cameron hasn't even brought up the idea of it.

"I don't think she'd want to." Yes I would.

"Why do you think that?" Nash asked.

"I don't think she'd be able to handle it.. and I don't think I could handle seeing her cry like this again.. I can't do it. She's better off without me." No i'm not.

"Dude, she is so happy around you.." Nash shoved his side, "And so are you."

"How do you know I'm happier?" Cameron asked, glancing back at me every now and then.

"I don't know. You're always looking at her, and you laugh a lot more." Nash said to cam, and I felt my cheeks go red. I didn't know Cameron looked at me all the time.

"It's a habit to look at her I guess." Cameron laughed. "We should go out."

"Yeah, I'll go tell the boys, I'm sure Diane would let us borrow her van." Nash smiled, "What about her?" I'm pretty sure Nash was referring to me, obviously.

"I don't want to wake her. She'll be fine." Cameron looked down at me.

Nash left the room, leaving Cam and I alone once again. Cameron randomly sighed, pulling off his T shirt. Oh goodness, he's undressing.

Once his shirt was off, his eyes darted over to me. The same, nicely fitted black knee length shorts clung to his thighs, and the way I could see his Aero boxer had me weak. His abs perfectly noticeable. His eyes were stilling burning onto me.

He trembled towards me, softly lying himself ontop of me. He still thinks im sleep, and im perfectly okay with that.

His head reached my stomach, and his arms wrapped all around me. I liked the feelinf of him being laid out ontop of me.

I heard him sob lightly againt me, running his finger up and down my stomach. It took everything in me not to comfort him.

"I love you." He cried out, which was more of a whisper.

He raised himself off of me, wiping his eyes.