14

"This is so nice." My eyes were wide at the sight of the restaurant. I couldn't pronounce the name, it was too fancy.

The tables were glass, and I'm half shocked that the seats weren't as well.

"We reserved this last night." Cameron sneaked his hand around my waist. From the corner of my eye, I could see the smile he was wearing. The smile he had been wearing all day.

"Last name?" The lady asked, and everyone looked at Matt. I'm guessing they put it under his name.

"Espinosa." He stated, and she was quick to escort us to the private area. I've never been in such a fancy restaurant.

"You like it?" Cam asked, and I nodded. Who wouldn't like this?

"You can get whatever you want, okay?" He asked, he's already spoiled me.

When he wasn't looking, I sweetly kissed his cheek. He didn't know what I felt behind the kiss. He didn't know half the feelings I have for him. The part where I'm thankful to have him in my life, whether him be my best friend or more than that, I'm happy to say I know him. The part where I smile whenever I'm around him, the real smile. The part where I stare at him when he's not looking, I examine the way he reacts to things, and the way he sees life so positive, and he cares so much about people. Cameron Dallas is literally a dream boy.

But this obviously isn't a dream anymore to me, I've got him, and even though our relationship isn't confirmed, he is still mine.

"What was that for?" He smiled at me, pulling me to sit by him.

"You do it to me all the time." I playfully rolled my eyes at him, trying not to focus on the way he's smiling.

The way he is smiling at me.

(This is short, but I wanted to update. XD
ANYways, thanks to the people who are reading this. It means a lot to me.
VOTE OR COMMENT AHAHAH)