61

It felt weird walking in with Madison by my side, smiling. It felt weird not hating her, or thinking badly of her.

Cameron looked confused as fuck when I walked in without any tears in my eyes.

Madison slung her arm around my shoulder, pulling me to her side.

"This is my girl." She said, and we both fell into a fit of laughter. Who knew after all the bitch moves she's pulled in the past could change her into someone completely knew. I have to give Hayes a hell of a lot of credit, because Madison seems happy with him.

I pulled away from her hold, walking towards the living room where everyone was.

"Good Evening Jessi." Julian, my Uncles Wife, smiled at me, her elegant voice never getting old.

I returned the greeting, a smile hanging from my lips.

"Hi." Cameron said, staring me down.

I sat beside him, "Don't look at me like that." I smiled.

"Do you mind, Ya' know, to tell me why the fuck you're talking to her?" His sudden anger didn't surprise me, because I know how much he despises her. I'll have to catch him up on the details.

"Can we talk about this later tonight? I'm in a good mood." I blushed.

"I can tell." His eyes fluttered, and his arm snaked around my waist pulling me onto his chest.

"So, I think we're going to stay here for a few days."

"What?" I asked, leaning up from his chest.

"Well, the boys don't have to leave Cali until next Monday, so why should we go back to LA whenever we can just stay here?"

"What did my uncle say?" I asked.

"He's fine with it, he was actually the one who offered."

"Oh." I was taken aback, "okay." I smiled, staying here would decently be great, I like it here.

Plus, Madison and I just became friends...

"You want to go back up to the room?" He smirked.

I smirked back.