58

Cameron's POV

_____________

Everything was completely fine. I had made my way into the kitchen, Nash was already in there, pouring himself a glass of water.

I half smiled, asking where the cups were. He pointed towards one of the cabinets, and I pulled a cup out for Jessi. She better love me.

"Have you heard?" Nash asked, taking a sip of his water.

"Heard what?" I asked, pouring the tea into the glass cup.

Nash laughed, "About Madison and Hayes?"

"What about them?" I scolded him, not giving two shits about Madison.

"Wait--wait. Let me guess, Madison started a rumor about her and Hayes? Just like she did me?" I dryly laughed.

"Actually no, Hayes likes her, and Madison likes him." I almost gagged at the thought of anyone liking the bitch, especially Hayes. Fucking Hayes.

"You're kidding me? Why would Hayes wan't that? She's nothing but trouble." I kept my mouth shut about how much of a dumbass he was, considering he is Nash's brother. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love Hayes to death, but this is pathetic. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's fifteen.

"Yeah-- but that's not the point." Nash stated, obviously hiding something.

My breath hitched, "What's the point?"

Nash gave me the 'I don't want to tell you' look, but I practically forced it on him.

"He's invited Madison." Nash said.

"Here? He invited Madison here? This house?"

"Cameron-"

"No the fuck-- please tell me that fucking Hayes Grier did not invite Madison to this damn house."

"I'd be lying." Nash looked down and away from my steaming eyes.

"Does he not understand what the fuck she's put Jessi through?"

"He doesn't know anything about that."

I ignored Nash's words, pacing to the living room.

"Hayes." I gritted my teeth, my fist clenching together.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Can we please talk?" I tried my best to ask sweetly, when honestly it came off a bit scary.

Jessi's eyes were wide, and I could tell she was uncomfortable with what's happening. Oh god, just wait until I tell her that Madison Beer is on her way.

"Is there something wrong with you? You're scaring me." He admitted.

"Hayes, listen." I breathed, "Madison is a slut, enough said."

His eyes widened, "You don't know her."

I laughed, "I don't know her? Hayes, everyone knows her! She slept with half the fucking country!" I screeched, "What? Did her nude video turn you on? Or was it the nude pictures? Or was it both?" I joked around, pissed as fuck.

"Cameron, I don't talk about Jessi this way, so don't think you can talk about Madison." He fired back.

"Trust me, I'm not the only one who talks shit about her." I mumbled enough here Hayes could hear.

"I get it, she's pretty, but her shit personality fucks her over. You're going to get your heartbroken."

"I don't care. I like her." Typical fifteen year old.

"Why did you invite her over?" I changed the subject.

"Well, Carter has Maggie, you have Jessi, and Nash and Charlie look pretty close. I thought maybe I could invite Madison over, and I sure didn't think it was this big of a deal." Hayes' eyes lowered.

"Look, just make sure she stays the fuck away from Jessi. I'm tired of her feeling like shit because of Madison."

"I promise I'll say something to Madison, just please don't be upset with me."

"I'm not." Yes I was actually. I hate the fact that Hayes is even talking to her. He is way to good for her.

___________________

"You're going to be mad." I gently whispered to her. We were upstairs, laying in one of the extra rooms. The mattress was foam, covered with white sheets and a comforter go match.

"If you don't tell me, I'm going to hit you." She weakly raised her arm up, and I laughed at her attempt to scare me.

"Whenever I tell you, don't be mad at me okay?" My eyes softened when they stared into hers, and a warm smile crossed her lips.

She nodded, "I promise."

"Madison Beer is on her way here."

Her warm smile never faded, and I was surprised to see her kiss my lips.

"What are you doing?" I asked, it's not that I didn't want her to kiss me, it was just unexpected.

"Cameron," she chuckled, "I sort of overheard you and Hayes."

"Oh." My jaw dropped.

"I love you." She whispered, kissing my forehead, and that I was the end of that conversation.