39

I woke up late that morning, and Cameron did as well.

Our suitcases still laid on the extra bed, there was no need unpack them, considering we're going back to the apartment today.

I checked my phone, Charlie had texted me a few times asking if I were okay, and of course I replied that I was fine. She told me Nash kissed her, and I think that shocked me a little, I'm still smiling.

Cameron was awake and in the shower. I would have joined him, but I literally took a shower last night, and I don't feel the need to take another one just for the heck of it.

He staid in the shower for a good thirty minutes, and I was happy whenever he was out, because I was getting bored. There aren't any good tv shows on, and I couldn't go back to sleep.

I never get on social media, but only because I choose to stay off of it. Some people are cruel, too cruel.

"You ready?" He asked, pulling a pair of dark jeans from his blue suitcase. I nodded, excited to get back to the apartment.

Although, if Carter is still there, it'll be really awkward. Which honestly, I think Cameron was just seeing things. Carter wasn't looking at me, I know he wasn't. He must have been looking at Maggie, and Cameron thought differently.

"Carter and Maggie left a couple of hours ago." He said, pulling jeans up and over his boxers.

My stare on him didn't fade, and he definitely noticed, walking towards me.

He plopped himself onto me, his wet hair brushing against my face.

"You're wet!" I yelled, the cold water dripping from him.

"I'm cold." He cuddled himself against me, wrapping the covers over the both of us, "Warm me."

His head laid against my chest, his body in between my legs. I laughed at him, rubbing my hands through his hair and down to his back.

"I love you." He turned his head, facing mine. His brown eyes brighter than usual, his smile was contagious.

"Say it back." He brought his hands to my waist, attempting to tickle me.

"Stop." I tried not to laugh, but honestly I was the most ticklish person. I tried grabbing his hands, but my laughter took over, and I literally couldn't do anything.

"Say you love me." He smiled, and my laughter was still continuous. His hands reached down to my knees, where I was the most ticklish at.

"I will say it if-" I laughed, "if you stop tickling me." I cheekily grinned, a faint laugh escaping my lips.

"No you won't!" He pulled me on top of him, and of course the playful mood we had going on went away and the kissing began.

(I will update again today.)